Anyone have these Stan Belinda Pirates cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I collect Tim Wakefield, I feel your frustration. Ive been looking for the 93 nationwide forever. I found a piretes hills set way back on ebay, I got the wakefield out of the sheet and in my excitement left the rest too close to the floor and my then puppy went to town while I was putting my Wakefield in the binder. Wish I could help, I know they are hard to come by.
I do have another oddball I only came accross once. It doesnt have a year but Im assuming its 93 because its lists the 90-92 division champs in the logo. They are larger cards, close to 4x6 probably, no number but its a team set and has "Quintex Mobile Communications" at the bottom. I bought the whole set for the Wakefield, Belinda is yours if you want/need it. Just keep me in mind if you ever find a set of 93 nationwide.

Thank you for the reply. I have that Quintex set. That is exactly what the 93 set looks like except on the back it say Nationwide instead of Quintex.