Autos and GU for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What would u need for 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #AM ADALBERTO MEJIA? I'm trying to think off the top of my head what Latino players I have. I do have a Miggy Royal Rookies Rc but no autos. PLMK. Thanks

No problem buddy, will do! I have 1700+ numbered/inserts coming in later this week/early next week of 2012-2014 guys - anything in there that may interest you? I know there are two autos - Enny Romero and Jose Ramirez 2014 Finest.

I marked it now, sorry about that

Trimming down my collection and really only looking to add autographs at this time. Feel free to pm me or respond to one of my threads whenever some new autos come your way. Thanks.

Luis

What would u need for 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #AM ADALBERTO MEJIA? I'm trying to think off the top of my head what Latino players I have. I do have a Miggy Royal Rookies Rc but no autos. PLMK. Thanks

Hi Yankfan:

Only looking for autos at this time, sorry.

Luis

mild interest in this 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #PU PETER UEBERROTH

Mike:

The Ueberroth books for $120. I'm willing to trade down for autos that I need. However, not going into PHOTOBUCKET, as the last time I went in I had to spend an hour or two uninstalling pop-up ads that were put in my computer by opening Photobucket. If you want to list what you have for me I'll take a look. Thanks,

Luis

need any of these?

2014 Chrome RC Auto Jose Ramirez
2014 Chrome RC Auto Wilmer Flores

need any of these?

2014 Chrome RC Auto Jose Ramirez
2014 Chrome RC Auto Wilmer Flores

Hi Nate:
Are these Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome autos?
Could probably use the Ramirez. I think I have a W.Flores auto already. Have to check at home tonight. What were you looking for from me?

Thanks,

Luis

Are you still interested in the jose Fernandez RC bowman chrome refractor auto?

I have i terest in the bryce harper auto.

Last I checked the Fernandez was 120