Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm glad you two let me have those 5 days at the top of the list before you really took off. :) Which of you two will break 1K first?

Thanks,

Changed my focus from trying to win the TOTM to the Charity Drive! I'm thinking it would be a great view for three of us or more! Best regards, David

I just want to extend my heartfelt thanks to those of you still putting so much effort into helping us with the charity drive. Things have been slowing down in regards to the number of cards coming in but Tim and I are still trying to come up with new ways to gain exposure and donations. Tim has been a force during this entire drive and has done a masterful job! Thanks as well to those that tried doing contests regarding the YSL drive of late, they may not have worked as well as we had all hoped for but every little bit counts:)

Hi Meliah! Is it possible for an update...that way....I don't win the same cards from a previous ebay auction. Thanks, David

Should be able to tomorrow, not that many cards to update right now but I did get your latest package in today. Thanks:)