Birmingham Barons recent pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to Rangers09, I now have the greatest job on the planet: bat boy for the Birmingham Barons. As bat boy, I basically get payed to meet all the players, get some nice memorabilia, and most importantly, to watch baseball in the best seat in the house. So far I've gotten some really nice stuff, and I'm sure there will be more to come as the season rolls along. Here is my collection thus far.

Justin Greene game used cracked bat

1039d438.jpg

Kyle Russel (Dodgers prospect) auto right on the sweet spot

fa0eda7b.jpg

Brandon Short game used cracked bat... with auto!

98252767.jpg

cab310fe.jpg

227a27c3.jpg

And although it is on a dirty ball, this Goldschmidt is my best auto so far

1057eec9.jpg

So that's about it, oh wait..... just one more thing... :) :)

75f81f2c.jpg

60bf4615.jpg

As you can see, life's pretty good as a bat boy

- Eric

cool cool stuff...Addison Reed is super cool and i hope he continues kicking some butt...On the other hand, the Kenny Williams minor league baseball era should be winding down...But Reed is sweet! :)

thanks for sharing, is Vitters still w/ Tenn? maybe he'll crack a couple!! :)

cool cool stuff...Addison Reed is super cool and i hope he continues kicking some butt...On the other hand, the Kenny Williams minor league baseball era should be winding down...But Reed is sweet! :)

thanks for sharing, is Vitters still w/ Tenn? maybe he'll crack a couple!! :)

Is Reed a pitcher? I'm still kind of new there, so I'm still trying to get know everyone. And I don't know if Vitters is still there, but if he cracks one I'll be sure to contact you first :) Thanks for the post!

i think Reed just got promoted up there..he is a reliever that played with Strasburg at San Diego St and was a stud closer. he has been pretty solid so far(3rd round pick last yr)..great kid...

i think Vitters is still with tennessee playing mainly 3b but some 1b...first round pick from '07...my little nephews go ape nuts for cracked bats, so yes, if you ever get any to trade, lmk and we can work something out..i bet you are having a blast!!!thanks again for posting...

those are awesome Goldschmidt items by the way...congrats

Being A White Sox jan I am very jealous of your job but would be interested in some items...FYI I went to Birmingham to see Jordan play a game..Love that stadium.

i think Reed just got promoted up there..he is a reliever that played with Strasburg at San Diego St and was a stud closer. he has been pretty solid so far(3rd round pick last yr)..great kid...

i think Vitters is still with tennessee playing mainly 3b but some 1b...first round pick from '07...my little nephews go ape nuts for cracked bats, so yes, if you ever get any to trade, lmk and we can work something out..i bet you are having a blast!!!thanks again for posting...

those are awesome Goldschmidt items by the way...congrats

I know it's been awhile since I've updated this post, but I figured I'd show you my most recent pick-up. It will be hard to get, but I said I'd tell you if I got one. I don't know if I'd want to trade it or not, but I figure I'd post it anyway.

14186e79.jpg

98086918.jpg