BSL UPDATE: Championship Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is Ready

Server finally decided to start working!

Championship Series:

AL:
Texas beats Detroit in 7 Games! Detroit was down 3 games to none and fought there way back to a 7 game series

NL:
Colorado beats Cincy in 7 Games! Back and forth series.

Congrats to Colorado and Texas!

Deadline for World Series exports is Monday at 2:00 PM central time.

After I run the World series sim I will make a thread about offseason dates and timelines.

Last edited:
Win or lose in the WS this has been my greatest achievement since I started playing in the BSL! Never made the playoffs until this year!
Congrats to the Tigers for the hard fought series!

Gene the file is still not ready, Will have it available in 20 Minutes or so, I will edit the first post here when it is ready

Congratulations on winning the pennant, Pat! Sounds like it was a great NLCS. I'm downloading now so I can see the details on how it all went down. Good luck in the WS!

Eric

Congratulations on winning the pennant, Pat! Sounds like it was a great NLCS. I'm downloading now so I can see the details on how it all went down. Good luck in the WS!

Eric
thanks Eric, came down to the wire it looks like. You had a great year, and you have the base of a great team for a long time. Good luck in the off season and next season Pat

Good luck Rangers and Rockies.. Should be a good world series.

Thanks Kendall. Yep it looks like a tough series for sure. Hopefully the snow in the Rockies holds off for a couple of weeks!! Pat

Win or lose in the WS this has been my greatest achievement since I started playing in the BSL! Never made the playoffs until this year!
Congrats to the Tigers for the hard fought series!

Great series and congrats on your win:) I'm just happy that my team made it that far and made you work for it a bit.

I will export as soon as I can been hectic weekend of work. Congrats to my brother Cory had his 2nd son born on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.