Buying - Flat Rate Boxes full of Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sorry thought I got back to you - I am actually going to pass on that one..thanks for your interest

I'm currently getting one medium flat rate box ready. I still have some room but here's what I have so far....
Over 2,000 base cards from 2011 Topps Update
*All RC's are present except for Trout and Hosmer (though I think 1 Hosmer is in there)......multiples of guys like Goldschmidt, Kipnis, Ackley, etc.....and no stars have been pulled.
*More than 150 inserts from 2011 Topps Update
*More than 125 parallels from 2011 Topps (Cognacs and Diamond Anniversary)

Is this something you'd be interested in? If so, shoot me a pm and we can talk about filling up the box more and possibly another box full. Thanks,

Tom

Got plenty of cards I can send from those years, mainly looking to dump my football though. Are you taking football as well?

on my google tradepage, i have cards listed by years (but more than one year grouped together on each page...ie 2008-2011 on a page). not a lot of base, but a few. mostly are rcs, inserts, parallells, 25+ sp's. couple of large box toppers...add panels, masterpiece. want those as well? can't guarantee 100% accuracy, but the list is close.

can fill a box for shipping + $30 ($35 if you want the "oversize" cards inc hamilton and dicd k), if you're interested

john

Last edited:
Still looking? I could probably fill two to four medium flat rate boxes with a pretty good mix of cards like I did for you before. Let me know if you are interested.

Is that rate for a medium or large flat rate box? Have some older basketball 1997-2000, football 1999-2005 and baseball 1998-2008. Low end inserts, rc, prospects, chrome bunch of misc want gone.