Chris Davis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firemanday

Prospect
I'm looking for any Chris Davis cards out there. I'm not sure how many different ones exist but I am starting my collection. I have a few. Mostly looking for his Ranger days but will also trade for any Oriole ones I don't have. I mostly have 2012 Bowman Platinum and 2013 Topps I and II, Gypsy Queen, Heritage, Bowman, Bowman Platinum for trade. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

I have a 2013 Bowman Silver Ice Chris Davis. Looking for any Cut to the Chase, The Greats, or The Elite from '13 Topps for it, thanks!

I have a 2013 Topps Opening Day Davis, and a 2012 Topps Chrome Refractor

Looking for anything from my signature

I have the following from your list. I might have more but need to clarify what you mean by no foil on the chasing history.

CD-11, MM-4, MM-17, WBC-6, WBC-11

The ones you have that I need book more than the Davis's combined.
Are you looking for anything other than Chris Davis to even it up? Thanks

Any 2013 Bowman Platinum Ruby or any year Texas Rangers

I have these Rangers: Let me know if you can use any
2008 Upper Deck Timeline 198 SP Die Cut Josh Hamilton
2008 Bowman 183 Josh Hamilton x2
2012 Topps Josh Hamilton 300
2008 Upper Deck Heroes 12 Josh Hamilton x2
2008 Upper Deck Heroes 35 Nolan Ryan x2
2008 Upper Deck Heroes 193 Ryan/Johnson/Maddux x2
2009 Topps Chrome Elvis Andrus Rc
2009 Topps Chrome Derek Holland Rc
2002 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Alex Rodriguez
2003 Victory Tier 1 Green Alex Rodriguez
2013 Topps Opening Day Jurickson Profar Rc
2013 Topps Opening Day Mike Olt Rc
2012 Topps Chrome Leonys Martin Rc

How about I send them with the 2 Davis's for the lot of Opening Day Inserts you have for me?

Thanks

Whatever you think is fair. I do not have a price guide and I don't want cheat you. I am good with it if you are. I did find one more that is the Dylan Bundy making their mark.

Whatever you think is fair. I do not have a price guide and I don't want cheat you. I am good with it if you are. I did find one more that is the Dylan Bundy making their mark.

You aren't cheating me on it at all, its actually $0.25 in my advantage, and I really do not need the Bundy.
I'll go ahead and post it as it is.

Thanks

There are some chasing history cards that came in retail packs that have a refractor finish to the card. If the banner is a golden color, its a gold holofoil card. If it has a silver/white banner, its called a holofoil or silver holofoil card. Also, which CD11 is that, chase it down or chasing the dream?