**CLOSED** Name Your Team - Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben, I'd be happy to take your Cardinals. Sorry you're leaving the hobby. Thanks, Aaron
Aaron - It has been a pleasure trading with you. Will definitely get you the Cardinals. Hoping once I get back into a routine and things sorted out I will be around again in the future.
Talk soon,
--Ben

Good luck, it was a pleasure to have you on this site.

I am a big Warriors,Blue Jays and if you have any Hockey/football lying around please count me in

Thanks for everything you have done for this community

HabsFan6

Good luck, it was a pleasure to have you on this site.

I am a big Warriors,Blue Jays and if you have any Hockey/football lying around please count me in

Thanks for everything you have done for this community

HabsFan6
Thank you, I will have you in for the Blue Jays for sure. No Hockey or football for the most part. If I have some extra Warriors, will send them your way.
--Ben

Hi - thanks everyone who responded, I should have marked everything down correctly.

@christopher.galle - Have you in for the Rays, I am all good. Will hopefully be back around in the near future. Been a pleasure trading with you.
@greglloyd - Mets are all yours
@mechjo16 - I have you down for the Tigers
@aspoe093 - Milwaukee teams are yours
@dubby25 - Red Sox are all yours
@bobrogers42 - I have you down for the Reds
@ILLRIMESAYA - Red Sox are spoken for, but will send you some Celtics