**CLOSED** Name Your Team - Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi there, I edited my post to include dodgers instead of the Sox. Was going to ask for Mets but those were spoken for as well. Much appreciated

Offering up a free team lots, just name your favorite MLB team. Moved and don't have the space or time any more for trading so giving these away to the great Bench members on here. GOING TO CLOSE ON MONDAY, July 24th so that I can pack everything up.

These will consist of Inserts, Parallels, RCs and whatever base I have laying around. Primarily 2020-2023, all brands. Size will vary by team.

**If you have a basketball team, let me know. Happy to send you some basketball as well.

TEAMS AVAILABLE:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - @CubsFan1313
Baltimore Orioles - @Dave Gman23 (+Magic)
Boston Red Sox - @dubby25
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds - @bobrogers42
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers - @mechjo16
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals - @jsrgale
Los Angeles Angels - @torcato
Los Angeles Dodgers
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers - @aspoe093 (+Bucks)
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets - @greglloyd
New York Yankees - @woodman (+76ers)
Oakland A's
Philadelphia Phillies - @Eliatack
Pittsburgh Pirates - @thedaws
San Diego Padres - @grapler135s
San Francisco Giants - @giants1249er (+Warriors, if any)
Seattle Mariners - @t.rooster
St. Louis Cardinals - @STLSHOEMAN
Tampa Bay Rays - @christopher.galle
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays - @Habsfan6 (+Warriors, if any)
Washington Nationals

Boston Celtics - @ILLRIMESAYA
Will you need a transaction for the shipping address?

Hi -

I'll take the Rangers if still available. Thanks!

Scobes

P.S. If you have any Charlotte Hornets cards, I can use those too as I give them out to the local kids! Thanks!

Hi -

I'll take the Rangers if still available. Thanks!

Scobes

P.S. If you have any Charlotte Hornets cards, I can use those too as I give them out to the local kids! Thanks!
Definitely @Scobes, I should have included in our last trade. Will include what I have left of the hornets too. Glad they are going to a good home.
--Ben