Color or not to color. That is the question.

Colorized or Black and White?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daktion

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm making some customs of Dolphins players that don't have cards for TTM. I couldn't find any pictures of them on the internet and rischles (Richard) was kind enough to take some pictures from some old football programs, so at least I have some kind of picture of them to send.

It sucks that they are black and white, and after I printed them out, I thought I should add color, but It is a lot of work and don't know if it's worth it. What do you all Think?

Thanks, Brett

harper color.jpg

harper BW.jpg

I'm making some customs of Dolphins players that don't have cards for TTM. I couldn't find any pictures of them on the internet and rischles (Richard) was kind enough to take some pictures from some old football programs, so at least I have some kind of picture of them to send.

It sucks that they are black and white, and after I printed them out, I thought I should add color, but It is a lot of work and don't know if it's worth it. What do you all Think?

Thanks, Brett

View attachment 96099

View attachment 96100
I hate to say it, Brett - the color looks way cooler - but you have to weigh the time factor too.
Thanks for the shout out.
r