delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me know if you would be interested in this.

2009 Topps Legends Commemorative patch #LPR-25 Roberto Clemente /1962 All-Star game

I like the Wil Myers sterling auto.

thanks
Dan

Let me know if you would be interested in this.

2009 Topps Legends Commemorative patch #LPR-25 Roberto Clemente /1962 All-Star game

I like the Wil Myers sterling auto.

thanks
Dan

Hi Dan:
I have a few of those Clemente Commemorative Patches; will have to check at home if I have that one. Will let you know either here or via pm. Thanks,

Luis

**EDIT: Dan, I'm sorry but I already have Commemorative Patches #25, #26, and #32.

Last edited:
Hi Luis,

Hope you are well!

What's the BV on that Myers auto?

PLMK, Jeff

Hi Jeff:
Long time no talk. Hope all is good with you too. The Myers is down to $25 BV I believe. I got it when it was $40 BV,.......will have to roll with the punches.

Luis

Hi Luis, do you have any extra 1972 Puerto Rican stickers to trade?

I might have one duplicate, not sure. I only have about 20 total. I love those sticker cards. Did you see that the whole completed album sold recently on EBay for around $600?

I missed that eBay listing, but that sounds like a pretty good deal for all 231 cards. I have four (Jackie Hernandez, Manny Sanguillen, Chuck Goggin, Ramon Hernandez) but would like to pick up some more. Let me know if you have one to swap.

Thanks, David

any interest?

IMG_20130808_0010_zps118e5e7a.jpg

Luis,

I have these 2 to trade for the Myers if you like:

2013 Bowman Under Armour All-American Autographs #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 225 $25.00
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU $10.00

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff:
Long time no talk. Hope all is good with you too. The Myers is down to $25 BV I believe. I got it when it was $40 BV,.......will have to roll with the punches.

Luis

Thanks for the link!

Hey, I have 25 of those 1972 PR Stickers, but no duplicates. I do need those 4 that you have, so if you ever want to trade them let me know. Thanks!

Luis

Luis,

I have these 2 to trade for the Myers if you like:

2013 Bowman Under Armour All-American Autographs #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 225 $25.00
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU $10.00

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

I like the Under Armour Auto, but do you mind throwing in the Ray Durham auto instead of the Jesmuel Sterling? PLMK. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the Durham auto. I do, however, have these Sox cards:

AU
2004 Playoff Prestige Autographs #49 Joe Crede/ 25 AU Print Run 25 N/A White Sox
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Autograph Red #127 Magglio Ordonez/250AUSER 250 $12.00 White Sox
GU
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness #AJP A.J. Pierzynski Bat AMEM - $8.00 White Sox
2004 Bazooka Adventures Relics #PK Paul Konerko Jsy BMEM - $8.00 White Sox
2007 Ultimate Collection Patches #62 Jermaine Dye MEM SER 25 n/a White Sox

Any of these work with the Valentin?

PLMK, Jeff

I like the Under Armour Auto, but do you mind throwing in the Ray Durham auto instead of the Jesmuel Sterling? PLMK. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,

Unfortunately, I no longer have the Durham auto. I do, however, have these Sox cards:

AU
2004 Playoff Prestige Autographs #49 Joe Crede/ 25 AU Print Run 25 N/A White Sox
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Autograph Red #127 Magglio Ordonez/250AUSER 250 $12.00 White Sox
GU
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness #AJP A.J. Pierzynski Bat AMEM - $8.00 White Sox
2004 Bazooka Adventures Relics #PK Paul Konerko Jsy BMEM - $8.00 White Sox
2007 Ultimate Collection Patches #62 Jermaine Dye MEM SER 25 n/a White Sox

Any of these work with the Valentin?

PLMK, Jeff

Jeff:
Really appreciate you giving me options. How about Jesmuel and Maglio for the Myers? Thanks,

Luis

That'll work but I want to make double sure I have the Magglio. I will check after work this evening and post the trade then.

As always, Luis, a real pleasure trading with you!

Jeff

Jeff:
Really appreciate you giving me options. How about Jesmuel and Maglio for the Myers? Thanks,

Luis