Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luis! that cabrera is beautiful. good lord i need it for pc. what value do you have on it?
hope you are well!

luis! that cabrera is beautiful. good lord i need it for pc. what value do you have on it?
hope you are well!

Hi Brad:

All is good Brad. Thanks. Hope you have been doing well too. I'll check your trade list and will pm you, probably later today. Talk soon,

Luis

Hi Brad:

All is good Brad. Thanks. Hope you have been doing well too. I'll check your trade list and will pm you, probably later today. Talk soon,

Luis

It is horribly outdated. I can get you a list of my Latino players this afternoon/evening. Is that still your top priority?

It is horribly outdated. I can get you a list of my Latino players this afternoon/evening. Is that still your top priority?

Brad:

Please pm me what you have available for trade (autos). I may take trade bait just so you can add this Miguel Cabrera to your PC. You do know it is a booklet, right?

Luis

Brad:

Please pm me what you have available for trade (autos). I may take trade bait just so you can add this Miguel Cabrera to your PC. You do know it is a booklet, right?

Luis

Correct. Even though Mauer is in it, I'd love it. Pm will come this afternoon if that's ok?