Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Zach:

Long time no talk. Hope all is good. I'll put a list together of what I have and will send it your way. How low do you want the low numbered stuff to be (250, 100, 50, 25)?

Luis

Luis,

Days go on :) I sort of lost track of some of the websites for a while.

25 or less on everybody but Vizquel and Galarraga. On them I'd do 150 or less on GU and 50 or less on serial numbered.

Thanks!
Zach

Last edited:
Luis,

Days go on :) I sort of lost track of some of the websites for a while.

25 or less on everybody but Vizquel and Galarraga. On them I'd do 150 or less on GU and 50 or less on serial numbered.

Thanks!
Zach

OK, I'll take a look on my PC. I don't think I have anything but autos of Vizquel and Galarraga. I'll check my PR players GU and #'ed and will pm you what I find.
Thanks and talk to you soon,

Luis

Hey Luis - did you end up finding any #d or GU?

Zach:

I only found two Carlos Delgado GU cards #'ed/25. One is a 2008 UD Heroes and the other one is a Bowman Sterling 2009 I think. Let me know if any interest on those and I will scan them for you.

Luis

Zach:

I only found two Carlos Delgado GU cards #'ed/25. One is a 2008 UD Heroes and the other one is a Bowman Sterling 2009 I think. Let me know if any interest on those and I will scan them for you.

Luis

Luis,

Thanks so much for looking. Delgado wasn't one of the guys on my list unfortunately. Did you mean one of the other players?

Zach

Luis,

Thanks so much for looking. Delgado wasn't one of the guys on my list unfortunately. Did you mean one of the other players?

Zach

I think I don't have anything else that is low numbered of the list of players you gave me. I will keep an eye out for them when I go to my LCS this week.