delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Correa is out of base set optic I think, but the diamond kings are worth more than the base set. Just wanted to clarify thanks for tbe trade.

Picked this up in a trade recently on another board with you in mind.....do you need it? Just let me know. Thanks, Tony.

carlos%20delgado%202004%20donruss%20elite%20aspirations%20gold.jpg

The Correa is out of base set optic I think, but the diamond kings are worth more than the base set. Just wanted to clarify thanks for tbe trade.

No big deal. I just wrote down what you told me...not even sure what it is I'm getting other than it is a Correa card.

Picked this up in a trade recently on another board with you in mind.....do you need it? Just let me know. Thanks, Tony.

carlos%20delgado%202004%20donruss%20elite%20aspirations%20gold.jpg

Yes, anything of a player from PR #'ed/99 or fewer I will take. Thanks. Let me know what you need for it.

2015 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTJB JAVIER BAEZ (Cubs)
I can use that one if you still have it.
Give me an idea of what Puerto Rican players you're looking for and I can send a list for you to review.

Thanks!

2015 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTJB JAVIER BAEZ (Cubs)
I can use that one if you still have it.
Give me an idea of what Puerto Rican players you're looking for and I can send a list for you to review.

Thanks!

Hi:

If your trade list is up to date I like your Berrios High Tek orange auto #'ed/25.

If not, I'll put a list together of PR players for you. Thanks,

Luis

Hi:

If your trade list is up to date I like your Berrios High Tek orange auto #'ed/25.

If not, I'll put a list together of PR players for you. Thanks,

Luis

That was sold a little while ago along with all my base Berrios autos (I had like 8 of them!).
Shoot me a list and we'll work something out hopefully!

That was sold a little while ago along with all my base Berrios autos (I had like 8 of them!).
Shoot me a list and we'll work something out hopefully!

Players from PR: Alomar, Clemente, Cepeda, I-Rod, Edgar Martinez, Bernie W., Posada, Molina brothers, Carlos Delgado, Carlos Beltran, Ruben Sierra, Benito Santiago, Arenado, Baez, Jose Cruz, Juan Gonzalez, Enrique Hernandez, Lindor,
Springer, Stroman

Rookies and Prospects from PR: Christian Arroyo, Jorge Lopez, Berrios, Christian Vazquez, Juan Centeno, Victor Caratini, Jose DeLeon, Edwin Diaz, Roberto Perez, T.J. Rivera, Seth Lugo, Yadiel Rivera, Avery Romero, Juan Silva, Kennys Vargas, Edwin Rios

I'm an auto collector, but would take most anything #'ed/99 or fewer. I like to trade by BV.

Last edited:
Players from PR: Alomar, Clemente, Cepeda, I-Rod, Edgar Martinez, Bernie W., Posada, Molina brothers, Carlos Delgado, Carlos Beltran, Ruben Sierra, Benito Santiago, Arenado, Baez, Jose Cruz, Juan Gonzalez, Enrique Hernandez, Lindor,
Springer, Stroman

Rookies and Prospects from PR: Christian Arroyo, Jorge Lopez, Berrios, Christian Vazquez, Juan Centeno, Victor Caratini, Jose DeLeon, Edwin Diaz, Roberto Perez, T.J. Rivera, Seth Lugo, Yadiel Rivera, Avery Romero, Juan Silva, Kennys Vargas

I'm an auto collector, but would take most anything #'ed/99 or fewer. I like to trade by BV.

I have a 2016 Tek Juan Gonzalez auto, do you need that?

I have a 2016 Tek Juan Gonzalez auto, do you need that?

Already have too many Juan Gonzalez autos. Would have to be one #'ed to fewer than 99. The same applies to most of the veteran players; it would have to be a rookie or prospect for me to need a non #'ed auto. Thanks though.

I would take low #'ed GU or Inserts as long as we more or less trade for the same BV.

Already have too many Juan Gonzalez autos. Would have to be one #'ed to fewer than 99. The same applies to most of the veteran players; it would have to be a rookie or prospect for me to need a non #'ed auto. Thanks though.

I would take low #'ed GU or Inserts as long as we more or less trade for the same BV.

I have an extra Ivan Rodriguez green Tribute auto /99
I have a Seth Lugo 2017 Inception auto also...

Need either of those?

I have an extra Ivan Rodriguez green Tribute auto /99
I have a Seth Lugo 2017 Inception auto also...

Need either of those?

Unfortunately, I-Rod is another player I have many autos of (just like Juan Gonzalez, Alomar, Cepeda, Delgado, Edgar, Bernie, Posada). And already have a Lugo Inception auto. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, I-Rod is another player I have many autos of (just like Juan Gonzalez, Alomar, Cepeda, Delgado, Edgar, Bernie, Posada). And already have a Lugo Inception auto. I'm sorry.

Any of these?
2017 Optic Jorge Lopez auto
2016 Tek Berrios Tidal auto
2015 Supreme Kenny Vargas auto