delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I picked this up in hopes of working on the Baez, but if it is gone, have to see what else might work. Can you use it? It is serial number 21/25. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

7P0q1vH.png

I like that Juan Gonzalez. I hope I can find you something for it.

Luis, how about this swap:

The Gonzo above (BV $30) and I have a Carlos Delgado 2002 MVP relic (BV $10, and I know, it isn't serial numbered under 99)
for
The Sano auto (BV $20), the Tekulve Archives auto (BV $8) and the 2012 Bowman Platinum Bryce Harper (BV $15)

I figure the Delgado will wind up just being trade bait on your page again, but I was trying to find a way to make the trade work with what I was looking at. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

The Gonzo above (BV $30) and I have a Carlos Delgado 2002 MVP relic (BV $10, and I know, it isn't serial numbered under 99)
for
The Sano auto (BV $20), the Tekulve Archives auto (BV $8) and the 2012 Bowman Platinum Bryce Harper (BV $15)

I figure the Delgado will wind up just being trade bait on your page again, but I was trying to find a way to make the trade work with what I was looking at. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

Not a bad offer except that I'm really trying to trim down my collection and do not want the Delgado GU. Didn't you have a camo #'ed/99 of a PR player? Also, you could list GU cards you may have even if they are nor #'ed/99. As an example, I just trade for a non #'ed GU card of Ivan DeJesus Jr. because I had no GU cards of him. So, if you have a GU of let's say Jose Molina or **** Hernandez I will do the trade. Let me know.

Luis

for

Not a bad offer except that I'm really trying to trim down my collection and do not want the Delgado GU. Didn't you have a camo #'ed/99 of a PR player? Also, you could list GU cards you may have even if they are nor #'ed/99. As an example, I just traded for a non #'ed GU card of Ivan DeJesus Jr. because I had no GU cards of him. So, if you have a GU of let's say Jose Molina or **** Hernandez I will do the trade. Let me know.

Luis

Wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. You jogged my memory about the Lugo /50 card, so I am digging through my recent pickups. Also wanted to let you know I have this too, so hopefully we can expand a trade further. Also, you get a free bump out of this, lol. Thanks, Tony.

4skE2SA.jpg

Wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. You jogged my memory about the Lugo /50 card, so I am digging through my recent pickups. Also wanted to let you know I have this too, so hopefully we can expand a trade further. Also, you get a free bump out of this, lol. Thanks, Tony.

4skE2SA.jpg

Sweet Baerga card.....not too thrilled that the ink was running out on the sharpie. I'm sure we can work something out though.

He was such an under-rated player for those dominate Indians teams......they all kinda get forgotten about since they ultimately didn't win a title. I will set it aside for you.

You are right. for a couple of years Baerga was one of the best offensive players in baseball.