Donnie BB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hatesgoats

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well I had been reading of some success getting Mr Mattingly back as of late and certainly had my fingers crossed. Today I got back 2 envelopes and said to myself , I hope one is a Mattingly. I used my wifes postage machine for the return envelopes. One was post marked Feruary 4th and the other April
6th. Well I opened the April one and I got Mr Mattingly on a 2011 Heritage card ! I opened the one from February and I got a second Mr. Mattingly on an Upper Deck 1989 or 1990 Yankees team card that has some awesome artwork of him ....a head shot of him and him batting in the foreground.
One thing I dislike about using the postage machine in returns is that they do not get post marked. On the other hand they are a tax write off .
Happy Trading !
All the best
BIll

I would post scans but we are having software issues. I can send via e-mail but I cannot at the moment upload them to my website so I can hang them here.

Late addition : I saw an envelope that I thought was for my wife and she opened it and it had a picture of Troy Aikman in it. I looked at it and realized that 2.5 years I sent to Aikman Enterprises. I figured it was a long goner. My card was returned unsigned and I got a 5x7
but I fear it is the ole autopen.... My wife says it is definately signed....I will have to compare it to others but I have read many reports of him sending autopened pictures out.

Last edited:
Congratulations Bill. I sent a request to him this week.May be a little late but I hope it comes back at least by ST.Lol. Jeff.

I got an 88 Topps back from Mattingly today as well. He must sign at the end of the season. Super happy to get it back !!!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors