Drew's blog (hounding reports)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[Spoiler alert!!!]

Great Pudge pick up! Love to see a photo of it.

[/Spoiler Alert!!!]

Ask and you shall receive.

10364069_10100201666540561_3437064149428433038_n.jpg

I'll let you know, tigs. I should be pulling stuff sometime this week. I have the Indians one last time tomorrow (I'll put today and tomorrow into one entry because today's rain made it a ****** outing and not worthy of its own entry) and I'm probably going to skip the Marlins since they only have 16 people including coaches and broadcasters that I have anything for. And I'm going to be beat from hitting up the Tribe for four in a row.

Yeah, you can sometimes get Scherzer, Hunter, and a few others on the right day. Also Craig Monroe usually works in the broadcast studio but is doing a rare travel appearance because he lives in Texas, so that's the only reason why he was there. You can always send the Joyner in the mail with a $10 charitable donation to the Tigers Foundation and he will sign (see their website for details).