Drew's blog (hounding reports)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice poem haha. I did the tunnel today, pretty light.

Mccutchen 1/1
Moreland 2/2
Perez 2/2

Love the poem! I heard McCutchen has a much shorter sig these days.

Never mind. My bad. Just realized you must be referring to Daniel McCutchen. Andrew has the short sig these days.

Last edited:
How have I not read this until today?! I was cracking up reading it. I started with the Rays vs Rangers review and I lost it at "Notes for the day, James Loney hates me". I tried to get him during ST with no luck. Maybe he hates me too.

Thanks everyone! With the compliments on my writing, I may have to put out my Topps book I wrote a while back that I was going to consider getting published until I realized A.) It's a few years out of date and it doesn't make much sense to update it until 2026, and B.) Being employed by Panini, I should try to give as little publicity as possible to our rivals. I do have it as a PDF if anyone ever wants to read it-- 100-some pages, but that includes some blank space and pictures. Shoot me a PM and I can email it over to you.

Anyways, the first 2014 baseball outing came today with moderately neato levels of success.

http://dfwautographs.blogspot.com/2014/04/hounding-report-astros-vs-rangers-april.html