Eastern League 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeaDog

Bench Warmer
Hello all,
I did a 50/50 last year, and got about 90% of the items completed. Multiple members expressed their satisfaction to me. This year, I will be doing it again. For those of you who may not know what a 50/50 is, it's where you send me say two items(can be more), I get them both signed and then send one back to you, keeping the other for myself.

A few rules:

Everything that has the potential to bubble and streak and get all screwed up NEEDS TO BE PREPPED. I would prefer you to use baby powder, and please make sure to remove all residue from the card.

-Please label all cards with some kind of adhesive that won't fall off, but is also easily removable, like sticky notes.
-No lopsided 50/50s

-Please send an SASE that you know will be capable of returning your stuff. I don't really want to have to deal with shipping costs, paypal and all that.

-There is no way ensure I get your card signed before mine. If I know a player always signs somewhere on the page first, then I will place your card there. If, for some reason, I get my item signed but not yours, I will contact you and offer you my item, or both items to be sent back.

-Please send me a list electronically of who you are sending. Please don't send a paper copy only, because there is a chance of it getting lost.

-I am only taking cards, ROMLB's, flats 8x10 and bats, jerseys, helmets etc. if you aren't sure about an item, please PM me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS
My home team is the Portland Sea Dogs. Since the home opener isn't until the tenth, there will be enough time to send your stuffafter rosters come out. I will post rosters on this thread when they become available. The reason I am posting so early is that the annual Welcome Back Dinner is on April 1st. Below is a projected roster for Portland, from a site that is usually very accurate.

Limits: If I say something like "6 per person", that means that you can send six for you and six for me, twelve in total.

Pitchers:
Mickey Pena
Brian Johnson-limit 4 per person
Mike Augliera
Keith Couch
Jeremy Kehrt
Noe Ramirez-limit 5 per person
Miguel Celestino
Aaron Kurcz
Chris Hernandez
Chris Balcom-Miller
Matthew Price
Michael Olmsted
Pete Ruiz
Henry Owens-limit 3 per person
Hitters:
Blake Swihart-limit 6 per person
Mookie Betts-limit 6 per person
Sean Coyle
Carlos Rivero
Peter Hissey
Shannon Wilkerson
Travis Shaw
Deven Marrero-limit 2 per person
Derrik Gibson
Matt Spring
Michael Brenly
Henry Ramos-limit 6 per person
Keury De La Cruz
Kolbrin Vitek-limit 1 per person sorry the guy pisses me off
Garin Cecchini-limit 2 per person, NO DUPES. Make sure that all of the cards you send, including mine, are different. Duplicates will not be signed.

I am taking stuff for visitors. Again, I will post the rosters when they come out but those who PM me now about visitors will get priority.

And just so you know, don't bother asking me about Buxton, Lindor, Aaron Sanchez or Polanco.

Thanks

Nat

I will be interested once the rosters come out for both the Sea Dogs and the visitors

Hi Nat,
Interested in this arrangement?

2013 Topps Heritage Minors 10 Owens Henry (return)
2013 Topps Pro Debut 184 Owens Henry (keep)

2012 Topps Heritage Minors 56 Swihart Blake (return)
Your Choice:
2012 Topps Heritage Minors 56 Swihart Blake (keep)
2013 Topps Pro Debut 189 Swihart Blake (keep)

2013 Topps Heritage Minors 185 Marrero Deven (return)
Your Choice:
2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects BPP89 Marrero Deven (keep)
2013 Topps Pro Debut 68 Marrero Deven (keep)

Your choice of either (I have no preference)...
2010 Topps Pro Debut 363 Ramos Henry
2011 Topps Pro Debut 319 Ramos Henry

2012 Topps Heritage Minors 51 De La Cruz Keury (Return)
Your choice:
2012 Topps Heritage Minors 51 De La Cruz Keury (keep)
2013 Topps Pro Debut 216 De La Cruz Keury (keep)

Confirm at your leisure.
Regards,

Michael

thank you for the post. nice to see you have everything written out etc..very interested in owens, swihart, vitek, cecchini, marrero, betts, johnson...and more when visiting rosters become available. feel free to pm when you get a chance...thanks, Chris

Are you taking Rich Gedman or Bob Kipper?
Also, are you ok with some custom cards mixed in?

I am taking kipper, but am now full on Gedman. I would take custom cards depending on what they look like, if they are back with cardboard, etc. It would help if you could message me a sample.