Four Auto Guarantee 2022 Leaf Perfect Game National Showcase Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Redo
Breaking a Leaf Perfect Game National Showcase Hobby Box with 20 Autos. Should expect at least one 1/1.
DSCN4462.JPG

Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-20 cards per pack
-20 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- This product comprises close to 300 of the top high school players who are eligible for the 2023 Major League Baseball Draft.
- This offering provides the rare opportunity to collect extremely limited autograph cards!
- Every card in this product is numbered to 50 or less!
- Look for Metal Autos, Patch Autos, Autographs, and Shimmer Autos!

Both boxes that have been broken on the site, had more than one 1/1 card. To make sure everyone gets a fair shot, the break will be as followed:

There are 20 autos in the box. For the $20, you get to pick four spots between 1 and 20. We'll take entries until the the list of all 20 numbers are picked. I will then send out invoices and will LUK when the break will be.
Hopefully, since it is a very short break you will LMK when some of you will be available to watch and chat.
To begin the break, I will enter the list into Randomize.com. I will then shuffle and pull a card from deck of cards and randomize the list that number of times.
Then, using the new list of picks, the new spot 1 would now get auto 1, spot 2 would get auto 2, and that way, everyone in the break is guaranteed two autos.

Prelist
`6

If you have any question or comments, please ask.
Thanks Bob

Last edited: