eBay is making me mad..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Sorry guys, but I just need to vent a little. I've been desperately looking for the remaining 3 of my Top Tier auto's for my set (a set that has cost me a lot of time and money), and two popped up on ebay in the same day. I just purchased the Price Fielder redemption for 12.50 DLVD, which is an amazing price considering the last one went for 45. So, I message the eBay dude, who has 400+ positive feedback, and asked to make sure the card isn't redeemed already. Instead of a strait forward response, I get a message that says, "sorry, I lost this item, I'll let you know ASAP if I find it". My main thought is that he listed the card just 5 days ago, and it would be tough to lose a card in that amount of time. I'm waiting for his next response, but I'm not hopeful. Also, about 2 weeks ago I sold my Pujols auto to a guy for 160 bucks and he never paid... eBay is making me mad..

- Eric

I have quite a few people on eBay that don't pay :( I put in my description that I will leave negative feedback if payment isn't made within 48 hours of auction ending.

I have quite a few people on eBay that don't pay :( I put in my description that I will leave negative feedback if payment isn't made within 48 hours of auction ending.

Unless ebay has changed it's policy lately, you can't leave negative feedback on buyers...You can, however, contact ebay and report the issue and make sure you get reinbursed for any fees and let them deal with the jerks.
I hope you still have the Pujols auto.
Bob

Unless ebay has changed it's policy lately, you can't leave negative feedback on buyers...You can, however, contact ebay and report the issue and make sure you get reinbursed for any fees and let them deal with the jerks.
I hope you still have the Pujols auto.
Bob

I do, but I could really use that money to buy the Henderson for my set. I re-listed it on ebay, so hopefully someone sends me a decent offer before it ends...

Unless ebay has changed it's policy lately, you can't leave negative feedback on buyers...

Bob

and you are also not allowed to posts such threats as leaving negative feedback , canceling a transaction , or filing a dispute in your listing....that has been a rule for nearly 2 years now....

if any of that is in your listing and ebay sees it (specifically , if someone reports the listing violation) the listing ill be ended and any listing fees will be lost ....