General Inquiry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi Benchies,

I’ve been focusing lately on work and on my YouTube channel (we are up to 148K views and 358 subs!). Thanks to those of you who’ve checked it out.

I’d like to get back into trading. I have quite a few cards I need to add to my FTL and will try to update it this Weekend.

Meanwhile, if you have anything in my sig I need, PLMK what you have and what you need.

I am not building sets and don’t enjoy going through commons to help you build sets BUT I’m happy to send bulk of whatever set you need and let you find your cards and will trade at a large discount in such cases.

I REALLY want to trade for a Triston Casas auto and my grail cards presently are 2020 Topps Heritage Luis Robert real one Auto and/ or 2019 Topps Heritage Pete Alonso real one Auto.

I am always happy to trade up in your favor and to trade Sedona Mega Boxes for cards I want.

Thanks y’all! NOMAH