Group PSA Order... Anyone Want In?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm sending in some cards to PSA and I'm wondering if anyone would like to send their cards in with mine and save on the shipping costs. We could split the costs, depending on how many people join so that it's much cheaper to get them graded. Please let me know, thanks! :D :D

-Jesse

Members so far- Droubaysports (sending non-autos)
mj23bullsfan- Pending
SWCAutographs- Pending (sending autos only)

Last edited:
I'll post here for everyone to see. So far, it's me and another member and we will be sending a few cards each at the standard rate. I could get the cards out to PSA as soon as next week if that works. If you want to get in on the group, we could split the shipping up equally among us 3. PLMK either way, thanks!

Is this for grading only? No autographed cards?

I'll post here for everyone to see. So far, it's me and another member and we will be sending a few cards each at the standard rate. I could get the cards out to PSA as soon as next week if that works. If you want to get in on the group, we could split the shipping up equally among us 3. PLMK either way, thanks!

The thing about sending autos in to PSA is that you have to pay shipping again on the way back from them. I have some I would be willing to send in along with regular cards, but I would only send if I could get someone to split the cost with me. PLMK, Thanks!

Is this for grading only? No autographed cards?

depending on price i've got anywhere from 5 to 50 i can send, mostly certified autos I need graded...

also...

can you see about getting a discount for JUST auto authentication? I don't need grades, but I've seen them do group deals where you can send in bulk like this and get stuff slabbed for $10 or less...i've got a lot of IP sigs i'd like to get slabbed.

I called and spoke to an operator, and she said that the minimum number of cards for a bulk order is 50. You don't have to be a member to send autos to be graded in bulk (auto only, NO GRADE), but you do have to send them an email with the card specifics and they will quote you a discounted price. So, I have about 4 or 5 I would be willing to send, as does another member, and so do you. We should definitely be able to get 50 cards, and with the discount, and the lower shipping costs, it should be very cheap. PLMK if you're willing to commit and I can take care of it. Thanks!

So..is this for non-certified autos to get authenticated? because that is what I need...i have a bunch of IP autos I'd like to get slabbed. I can do up to 50 myself depending on the price.

Yes, the woman I spoke to said that this is for non-certified autos to get slabbed, but with no grade for the card. I can't quote you a price, as it relies on me emailing PSA the card specifics and they will get back to me. Please PM me the details if you want in and I will send an email out ASAP and get you a price.

So..is this for non-certified autos to get authenticated? because that is what I need...i have a bunch of IP autos I'd like to get slabbed. I can do up to 50 myself depending on the price.

Jesse:
I have a business card signed IP by Curt Flood that I would like to get authenticated by PSA. I know they do business cards, but don't know if they would not want to do a business card together with a bulk of regular cards. If it can be done, I would like to get it done with you guys. PLMK if it would work. Thanks.

Luis

PSA wouldn't be able to put a number grade on it, but they definitely would be able to slab it and authenticate it for you. What we're doing is perfect for that. Once I get the details of what everyone's sending, it shouldn't be a problem to include yours with our order.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse:
I have a business card signed IP by Curt Flood that I would like to get authenticated by PSA. I know they do business cards, but don't know if they would not want to do a business card together with a bulk of regular cards. If it can be done, I would like to get it done with you guys. PLMK if it would work. Thanks.

Luis

PSA wouldn't be able to put a number grade on it, but they definitely would be able to slab it and authenticate it for you. What we're doing is perfect for that. Once I get the details of what everyone's sending, it shouldn't be a problem to include yours with our order.

Thanks,
Jesse

Great! Count me in. You can pm me the details (who to send he Curt Flood signed business card, how much $ to send, etc.).

Luis

Once people start PMing me the card details, I can get this ball rolling and email PSA so they can give us a quote. Does anyone else want in?

i will get my list together and pm it to you...will they give an itemized cost? because i have some that are higher end ...mantle, williams, etc...that i can get the $15 deal on as a cut sig later if needed....i will just send you the list and you can see what they say.

UPDATE: It seems that we can't get 50 autos to send in, so would anyone want to send their autos in via standard pricing? It would still be much cheaper on the shipping.

I can come up with a few:

1990 leaf ventura
1990 Topps traded Maas
1991 UD Mussina
1992 Topps Plantier
1994 Pinnacle plantier
1996 Studio Grace
Joe McCarthy index card

I may be able to find a few others. LMK if this will help meet the 50 cards.

Dewayne

That puts us at 26 total (cards from myself, you, mindbinge, and criollos). Hopefully someone else can contribute the remaining 24 needed.