Hello from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4reals

Bench Warmer
My name is Joe. Learned of the bench from members of net54 and FCB. I have very much enjoyed interacting with people who share my sickness of cards.

I'm a Dodgers collector who is working his way back through time attempting to accumulate every vintage Dodgers card he can. I am only a few cards shy of having everything back to 1958 so most of what I'm looking for is prior to that.

Also, because the further back I go the more expensive this is becoming I have begun looking for regional food cards (I think some also call them type cards?). I think my favorite thing to hunt for are Dodgers that are on the front or back of cello packs of regional food packs. This is because it is difficult to find them but when I do they don't cost a lot to purchase, thus allowing more money for the vintage side of things! :D

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you on this site and hope you can help me with my sickness, er, collection. ;)

Hi Joe!!

Sounds like you have an impressive Dodgers collection!!! Good luck and have fun!!

Pete