Hello From The ST of NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Sports Teams

Prospect
How's it going? Some of you may know me from SCF with the same User Name. I'm also a member of four other sites but are not very active on those.

I'm mainly an in-person (IP) auto guy. I turned to game-used cards and an occasional cert back in September of 2009 when signings pretty much dried up in my area. I started on a quest to get a game-used card for every baseball HOF'er who had one and in midstream I ended up trying to get a bat and jersey card of every one that had both. I've finished that task and now turn to get a game-used card for every football HOF'er that has one. My main focus is still getting IP graphs for as many living baseball and football HOF'ers as I can and along the way get some hockey and basketball HOF'ers as well. I say living HOF'ers because I don't trust anything that any of the authentication companies authenticate.

Hopefully we can get a trade or two done. My trade items, as listed in my signature, are at the bottom of my sub-albums in my bucket as "Trade - (Type of Card)". Thanks.

...Rick

Rick - Welcome! I think you will really enjoy it here!

I made a deal with Rick on another site and it was flawless!

Thanks
Craig

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Even though I'm a NY fan "Puck" was always one of my favorites. Paul, you posted the same time as me so I'm updating my post. Sweetness was another one of my favorites, sad we had to lose both so young. Thanks again.

...Rick

Last edited: