Help Me Move These Late 1980's - 1999 Cards FREE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Update 08/20/12.....Only have late 80's thru 99 cards for free. 2000 thru current I have rc's, parallels, inserts for trade!
(Opened a few blasters of 2012 and they are listed). Busted a blaster of 2011 a&g, so looking to give them awayas well. Also, can do a flat rate box of misc base if you'd like.

It's time to downsize my card collection and get rid of those I don't need/want, so I'm going to give them away to anyone that needs them FOR THEIR COLLECTION!! Only ask that you pay shipping (and paypal fees if that's the way you're paying. if you want to slip in a buck or two for shipping, it's appreciated but not necessary).

On my google tradepage in my sig, there's a heading "Cards for trade by year" that has the cards I'm making available (although I reserve the right to remove any from that list as I'm pulling them....as I may have missed some star or hot rookie cards and most free cards 2000 to now are gone, i kept some inserts for trading).

All my cards from 1995 to present are there. I have only rc's, inserts, parallells listed earlier than that, but I do have singles if you have a wantlist.
Also have on my google tradepage "star" cards listed by player. They are available, but will only trade for hof or future hof autos, $3:$1 your way (a $10 gued get you $20 in star cards).

Also have some team lots, 250-300, of misc cards from late 80 to 94 available for postage. Please don't ask for other team or player lots as I don't have time to pull them that way.

First come, first served and hope to help a lot of collections.

THESE ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS AND NOT FOR RESALE ON THE HONOR SYSTEM.

AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO PULL THEM IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM AND WILL NOT PAY TO SHIP THEM

THE CATCH: IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO SHIP. NEED MORE THAN ONE TRADE/FREE CARD DEAL TO MAKE A PO TRIP.

.John

Last edited:
pm sent with list of cards I could use, if you have the time my wants from 94 and before are on my www page, if you are able to help out with any.

Thanks, Larry

Do you have a rockies team lot or any 1998 topps?

no rockies team lots pre 95 (may have singles up to now if you have a list), but have these 98 topps

14,12,17,17,17,50,76,76,110,110,110,150,157,164,166,167,167,168,215,215,2187,224,227,235,262,262,
rc 263,264
rc chrome 489
new breed 6rolen,11
power brokers 11
stars rookie reprint 3 morgan
hof collection 2,5

john

Cards for trade or free.

Hello John. I have found some cards i need from your list. You posted your giving them away (add shipping). I have alot of cards for trade though, if you need them. Please check my web site. Please let me know. Thanks Ron

Last edited:
Hello John. I have found some cards i need from your list. You posted your giving them away (add shipping). I have alot of cards for trade though, if you need them. Please check my web site. Please let me know. Thanks Ron

Ron, appreciate the offer, but i'm only collecting hof gued and autos and nobody will trade those for base or inserts. so just want to get these to someone that need them in their collection. send me alist if you wish. working on one ahead of you so may take a couple of days
john

any topps phillies available?

no early 90's phillies lot, but sure i have some 95 thru now. will pull them and send if you wish (for shipping and paypal fees). but not going thru, pulling, listing for you to choose what you want. you can look thru my list if you have card numbers/year/set

john

no early 90's phillies lot, but sure i have some 95 thru now. will pull them and send if you wish (for shipping and paypal fees). but not going thru, pulling, listing for you to choose what you want. you can look thru my list if you have card numbers/year/set

john

95 through now is cool with many...how much?

id be interested...can you take cash?

only want topps? i seldom buy topps packs. my initial est was for all brands. plmk if you want me to pull the topps phillies (probably just a few) or all brands. can do tomorrow and mail monday. will post trade mon night with postage $$ due
john

Last edited:
only want topps? i seldom buy topps packs. my initial est was for all brands. plmk if you want me to pull the topps phillies (probably just a few) or all brands. can do tomorrow and mail monday. will post trade mon night with postage $$ due
john

yeah only interested in topps