Free Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habsfan6

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Want to pass on the kindness I have been seeing on the site by giving free cards all you have to do is pay shipping!!! Please give me a team and I will give you cards from that team. Mostly inserts and Base but some numbered/autos could be given. Also please tell how many cards you want will send PayPal/Venmo in transaction comments

Shipping Prices
1-2 cards-.63
3-4 cards 1.00
5-10 cards- 2.00

Last edited:
Hi I collect PuertoRican players Roberto Clemente, Orlando Cepeda, Lindor, Báez, Caratini, Diaz Brothers, Miranda, Emmanuel Rivera, MJ Melendez, Maldonado, Joe Perez, Nelson Velazquez and a lot others. There is a list in my wants in signature with the Team .
Lmk thanks

Want to pass on the kindness I have been seeing on the site by giving free cards all you have to do is pay shipping!!! Please give me a team and I will give you cards from that team. Mostly inserts and Base but some numbered/autos could be given. Also please tell how many cards you want will send PayPal/Venmo in transaction comments

Shipping Prices
1-2 cards-.50
3-4 cards 1.00
5-10 cards- 2.00
Do you have any cards of Andrew McCutchen (with the Pirates) or Roberto Clemente? Thanks.

Hi I collect PuertoRican players Roberto Clemente, Orlando Cepeda, Lindor, Báez, Caratini, Diaz Brothers, Miranda, Emmanuel Rivera, MJ Melendez, Maldonado, Joe Perez, Nelson Velazquez and a lot others. There is a list in my wants in signature with the Team .
Lmk thanks
Have 3 thought it would be more for one dollar please post up

Shipping Prices
1-2 cards-.50
3-4 cards 1.00
5-10 cards- 2.00

Do you have any of the following or any Alec Bohm rookies:

2022-2023 Topps Chrome, 2020-2023 relics and autos
(Particularly Phillies), SMLB stars of the mlb cards, numbered cards, parralels and refractors. Any phillies cards

Have Bohm base but that I would not give away for free have base cards a lot of Philippe’s and inserts just pay the shipping and you’ll get them only doing PWE sales