How many are there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I was going through my Carlton GU and autos of the 2005 ud baseball heros. How many can there be? lol. Here is what I have so far and it isnt even close.
CARLTONSTEVE90.jpg
CARLTONSTEVE70.jpg
CARLTONSTEVE62-1.jpg
CARLTONSTEVE93.jpg
CARLTONSTEVE61-1.jpg
CARLTONSTEVE5.jpg

Just bought these 2
KGrHqNHJC8E922V2wBmBPi4p3bYK60_3.jpg

KGrHqNgsE9wy4KUdBPi4p4vUg60_3.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys, Most i got in trades/e-bay and shows. But there seems to be so many more in this set...

This is the sort of thing that can drive a team or player collector crazy, LOL...you'll never get all of them, but you hope you can get one of each version, but how many versions are there out there? And are there variations of them? Sig only, swatch only, sig & swatch? Arggghhhh!
But with all those different colors, those might look pretty cool framed up, maybe with a big ole Phillies patch?

This is the sort of thing that can drive a team or player collector crazy, LOL...you'll never get all of them, but you hope you can get one of each version, but how many versions are there out there? And are there variations of them? Sig only, swatch only, sig & swatch? Arggghhhh!
But with all those different colors, those might look pretty cool framed up, maybe with a big ole Phillies patch?

Tell me about it. They will look cool framed up though...

Based on what I know about Ripken autos from that set .......................

Sure you really want to know ?

"base" set would be 60, NOT including the 1/1's, #/5's, #/15's, and on and on, and the players were in series of five (like Ripken was card #11 thru 15) sooooooooo if you want the complete rainbow you have something to look forward to for the rest of your life :)

Based on what I know about Ripken autos from that set .......................

Sure you really want to know ?

"base" set would be 60, NOT including the 1/1's, #/5's, #/15's, and on and on, and the players were in series of five (like Ripken was card #11 thru 15) sooooooooo if you want the complete rainbow you have something to look forward to for the rest of your life :)

WOW!