I have a lot of magic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a lot of magic cards past and present I’d like to trade for Pokémon cards
I might be interested in the cards from my youth. I started playing when the game first came out and recently saw some people playing, and it is a very different game now!

I would be looking for Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, and Legends.

I stopped playing right after The Dark and Fallen Empires came out. Fallen Empires was a horrible set and is probably one of the biggest reasons I stopped playing.

Do you happen to have any of those sets?

I might be interested in the cards from my youth. I started playing when the game first came out and recently saw some people playing, and it is a very different game now!

I would be looking for Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, and Legends.

I stopped playing right after The Dark and Fallen Empires came out. Fallen Empires was a horrible set and is probably one of the biggest reasons I stopped playing.

new phyrexia, guildpact,

new phyrexia, guildpact, eldrazi,

I have a few more boxes but without names on them

Ok can you tell me if they are that old? I found them in a storage locker and I’m not familiar with mtg
I only know pre 1995, so those I would be able to tell you.

The base set is based on the color of the borders for that old. Alpha is black border with really rounded corners. Beta is black border with less rounded corners, Unlimited is white border silver names, revised is white border black names.

The sub sets, Antiquities has a sword in the right corner above the description, Legends has a pantheon, Dark has a moon, and I forget what Fallen Empires has.