I NEED A CASAS AUTO!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a nice on-card Onyx Vintage casas auto if you’re interested
Thanks! I was hoping to get a licensed product but I’d be interested in this one! Please PM me a pic and/or post it here. Also did you see anything on my FTL you liked for it?

Cool, what value are you putting on it? Also do you see anything in my FTL you need? If we get a deal done I’ll throw in some Jerry Rice cards, but none of them are very valuable LOL.
I’m seeing average recent sales of $15 each. I usually put cards with no BV at 1.5 of recent sales to determine TV. So that would be $22.50, we can round up to $25. PLMK what you see on my FTL that you like!

IMG_5365.jpeg

I have an auto from chrome update of casas its #’d. I’d only trade it for a similarly valued star from bowman’s best

IMG_6062.jpeg

Cool! I don’t normally like sticker auto’s but I do like that one. What is the BV? I can see what I have in the PC from BB that I may be wiling to part with. Thanks!

Its a Chrome Update Blue #'d 148/150....Becket has it at $100, LMK what you think you may have

Bill

Hey Bill, I found this, which is also a blue auto /150 (on-card) and books at $100 — seems like it might be a perfect fit? Davis was #1 pick and made his debut last year, after going 25/20 with a high average in 400 MILB at-bats. I’m reluctant to part with it but Casas is a favorite of mine and I don’t have any of his auto’s. PLMK

IMG_5556.jpeg