I want your Heritage Real One Auto’s (ROA’s)!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 2021 Topps Heritage real one auto Cody Bellinger interested in the 2022 Topps Jeter SSP

@gestes72

Unfortunately it looks like the Jeter has been traded. However I am interested in your two ROA cards, Bellinger and Evans. I can do both Dunn cards, the Mike King, and quite a bit more….please check my TL. I also just got a bunch of new relics and auto’s from buying a collection. Have not had time to post it all yet. LMK if there is anything you’re looking for

Logan Webb signed RC, Steve Garvey, Nolan Ryan auto (gone), Nolan Ryan relic, Paul Goldschmint relic auto /25, Campanella vintage Bowman. LMK!

@Dashcol. Sure! Books at $15. See anyting in my FT list you like for it?
Nothing left in the list I could use, the Campanella you pictured above is interesting to me, but I can’t figure out exactly what it is.

It is the same design and look of a 1950 Bowman, but the picture is slightly different than his 1950 Bowman. It’s really close, but there are differences.

I have a couple highend Kyle Lewis not listed yet — Chrome Saphire and ChRome Ben Baller. Would do both for the Bellinger?

I have a couple highend Kyle Lewis not listed yet — Chrome Saphire and ChRome Ben Baller. Would do both for the Bellinger?
If they are just the base the Sapphire is $100 the Big Ben is $25 Bellinger BV is $200

Add the King auto and the two Justin Dunn autos and we have a deal.