I want your Heritage Real One Auto’s (ROA’s)!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@Dashcol I don’t have a ton of vintage and am interested in Monty but not desperate….we could wait til I get my tradelist upated and look again in a bit? LMK!

@Dashcol still have a lot to do but here is the work in progress:

@gestes72

So sorry I missed that last one!
thanks for following up

please post it — let me double check I have them all (pretty sure I do) and I will confirm!

@gestes72

I have all the cards

I wants to clarify the Kyle Lewis is a Rookie Debut #U-21 chrome sapphire (picture attached)

PLMK if that works for you. Also, I am still interest in the Evans ROA if there is anyting else I can add for it — we can post another trade and send all together to save shipping :)

Attachments

• 1545F46D-F49D-42D1-9748-E0466CB82650.jpeg
    1545F46D-F49D-42D1-9748-E0466CB82650.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
@gestes72

I have all the cards

I wants to clarify the Kyle Lewis is a Rookie Debut #U-21 chrome sapphire (picture attached)

PLMK if that works for you. Also, I am still interest in the Evans ROA if there is anyting else I can add for it — we can post another trade and send all together to save shipping :)

That changes the BV by a bunch what other 2020 Sapphire RC do you have any out of 2020 Chrome because that is Chrome Update

@gestes72 that was my concern. Sorry about that. I have just updated my trade list…I was pulling this card from PC and it was in the safe, and I forgot it’s an update card.

If you see the link in my signature, it will take you to the current FT page which has quite a bit of sapphire on it but also a LOT of new stuff.

Here are also some more mariners cards (one of Griffey that is Sapphire update HR derby) out of my PC which I would trade to make up for it7170BF10-C05C-44E1-B9DD-AF23F47280BC.jpeg. The Griffey / Ichiro relic is tied up in another deal and I’m unsure about the 87 topps Kyle Lewis, but the rest is available.