I went out at the WRIGHT time!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
First I will start with my new Cowboys pickups...thanks to CW13 for helping me meet Aveion Cason at the gym he works at....I was able to get a mini helmet (not pictured) and three 8x10 photos signed. Chris said that Aveion wanted copies of the photo too...pretty cool! After that I went out to Nate Newton's show to get Rayfield Wright...he wouldn't sign anything after the show but he had signed a stack of photos so I got two of those, but didn't get my mini done. Here are the Cowboys pickups :)

hpqscan0011-7.jpg

hpqscan0010-11.jpg

Tonight I went to the NBA D-League's draft party for the Texas Legends and did a little graphing since it doesn't look like I will be able to get the Mavs anytime soon...knocked out a bunch more Spud cards - some were deals from SCN, not all mine.

Sam Perkins is a new coach for the team is anyone wants to 50/50 him.

hpqscan0006-20.jpg

hpqscan0004-38.jpg

hpqscan0001-107.jpg

hpqscan0009-10.jpg

Great pick ups Andrew!

I was wondering if you wil see Spud later this year? I need to get him for my 91/92 Upper Deck Basketball set. LMK

Thanks

I will see him at some point this season. I still have a couple cards that I forgot to take to the event last night that I need done. I will send you a PM.

Andrew, let me look through my cards this weekend and I will send you whatever Spud Webb cards I have for you to use. I may also have a few Perkins cards that I will send along. I could use Perkins for my UNC collection if you don't mind.

Thanks guys, I have a signing set up with Perkins for this season as well. He said $5 per card if interested :) Not too bad for the big man!