In person cards for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Need any of these? I can use some of your Ginter autos and a couple others. LMK Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Adduci, Jim 1989 Topps 338 Brewers
August, Don 1989 Topps 696 Brewers
Barrett, Tommy 1989 Topps 653 Phillies
Buice, Dewayne 1989 Topps 147 Angels
Davidson, Mark 1989 Topps 451 Twins
Fisher, Brian 1989 Topps 423 Pirates
Fregosi, Jim 1989 Topps 414 White Sox
Harris, Greg W. 1989 Topps 194 Padres
Kilgus, Paul 1989 Topps 276 Rangers
LaPoint, Dave 1989 Topps 89 Pirates
Mirabella, Paul 1989 Topps 192 Mariners
Morgan, Joe 1989 Topps 714 Red Sox
Galvez, Jonathan 2008 TRISTAR PROjections 293 Padres

Last edited:
Need any of these? I can use some of your Ginter autos and a couple others. LMK Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Adduci, Jim 1989 Topps 338 Brewers
August, Don 1989 Topps 696 Brewers
Barrett, Tommy 1989 Topps 653 Phillies
Buice, Dewayne 1989 Topps 147 Angels
Davidson, Mark 1989 Topps 451 Twins
Fisher, Brian 1989 Topps 423 Pirates
Fregosi, Jim 1989 Topps 414 White Sox
Harris, Greg W. 1989 Topps 194 Padres
Kilgus, Paul 1989 Topps 276 Rangers
LaPoint, Dave 1989 Topps 89 Pirates
Mirabella, Paul 1989 Topps 192 Mariners
Morgan, Joe 1989 Topps 714 Red Sox
Galvez, Jonathan 2008 TRISTAR PROjections 293 Padres

Thanks Barry for the response. Don't need any of those. Let me know if you have any A&Gs for trade.

Thanks

Topps Heritage I have Hunter Morris and Scooter Gennett and for 2008 TriStar I have Gorkys Hernandez, James Adkins, Matt Dominguez, Jess Todd, Adam Ottavino, Matt Antonelli, Clayton Mortensen, Brandon Hynick, Sean Rodriguez, Brett Sinkbeil, and Julio Borbon, let me know if you need any of these

Topps Heritage I have Hunter Morris and Scooter Gennett and for 2008 TriStar I have Gorkys Hernandez, James Adkins, Matt Dominguez, Jess Todd, Adam Ottavino, Matt Antonelli, Clayton Mortensen, Brandon Hynick, Sean Rodriguez, Brett Sinkbeil, and Julio Borbon, let me know if you need any of these

PM sent

Sorry for the delay. I am not looking forward to relearning the site, so I have stayed away so far. I hate to say it, but with work being crazy and plenty to do around the house/yard, this might be the kick in the pants I need to take a break.

Anyway, here is what I have from the sets you are building:

89T - S. Anderson (HOF - Deceased), J. Bell, A. Benes, B. Boone AS, R. Dempsey, D. Drabek (Personalized), J. Snyder, R. Velarde
90 UD - Jose Gonzales, M. Hatcher, J. Tudor, J. Wetteland

Sorry for the delay. I am not looking forward to relearning the site, so I have stayed away so far. I hate to say it, but with work being crazy and plenty to do around the house/yard, this might be the kick in the pants I need to take a break.

Anyway, here is what I have from the sets you are building:

89T - S. Anderson (HOF - Deceased), J. Bell, A. Benes, B. Boone AS, R. Dempsey, D. Drabek (Personalized), J. Snyder, R. Velarde
90 UD - Jose Gonzales, M. Hatcher, J. Tudor, J. Wetteland

Need these:
90 UD - Jose Gonzales, J. Wetteland

Which ones do you need?

I was interested in that 62 Hertiage card with the trophy on it and/or any Dodgers. I can't really tell from the photos if there are any other Dodgers except the Hoffman gold cards though.

Spencer,
I could use the Donald and Purcey '10 Topps. Do you need any of these (all in-person blue sharpie)?
Daniel Hudson 10 & 11 A&G
Ian Kennedy 11 A&G
Eric Sogard 11 A&G

08 Projections
Bryan Anderson
Chris Carter
Ed Easley
Barry Enright
Nevin Griffith
Jeremy Haynes
Jeff Marquez
Chris Marrero
Daniel Moskos
Evan Reed
Dustin Richardson
Brandon Snyder (a little bubbled)
Casey Weathers

Thanks,
Erik

I am interested in trading for Jim Gallagher, Dominic Brown, and Xavier Avery. I see Southern League and Pacific Coast League games in person during the year. Anybody in particular you need from teams in those leagues?

Kevin