IP from the Hambone Salami Game-Tex/Cle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Great game last night...Shelley Duncan made 3 catches he'll never duplicate again(the cle dugout was laughing hysterically) and Hambone/Napoli/Kins all went yard. It was an early start due to it being a national broadcast..While the quantity was not a lot, i was pleased with the quality of sigs. Also, there was a decent size group of people graphing, but once again, if you have some connection to the players, use it...be creative, it can only help...

it was auto wednesday and the selection was awful, so i watched BP instead and was glad I did.

Elvis Andrus 1/1(he only signed for 3 people)
Justin Masterson 2/2(signed for everyone. not only a great TTMer but signed for a good 20 mins)

masterson.jpg
Then I happened to see an ESPN broadcaster on the field...
Aaron Boone GU
boone.jpg
After that my ASU angle paid off...Right by the dugout, I shouted something about the Sun Devils. He stopped and after hearing I was related to Bobby Winkles, he made sure to ask if I wanted it sweet spot and also included an inscription.
Jason Kipnis NCAA w "All American 08"
kipnis.jpg
After that I ran down to the left field foul line where one of the pitchers was running poles. My Spanish paid off again as I told him I loved his commercial with Zander and I asked him to please sign my all-star ball. I had to throw it down to him about 15 ft, he then signed it, dropped it in his glove(which had another ball in it) and then hurled a ball to Masterson who had bucket duty. For a split second, I thought he had thrown the all-star ball; but of course, he was just messing with me...muy comico
Ubaldo Jimenez 2010 AS ball

ubaldo.jpg
And then lastly, I had a few minutes and saw the other ESPN broadcaster was in the booth. I hauled it up to the broadcast booth from the dugout in maybe 5 mins. Got there and flipped a ball up to him to sign. He included an inscription as well
Rick Sutcliffe w/ 84 CY
sutcliffe.jpg
All in all, a very nice day...
thanks for reading
Chris

Nice day Chris, we need to graph a game soon together

i may make the sat game against Sea...not sure. that would probably be the only one left. but i also may hit the Bob Lilly signing right by my house if i have time on sat as well...