Just found a BIG BOX of autos!what do you need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey my friend, i have these certified mets autos if you need them,
Paul Wilson-Mets
Jay Payton-Mets
Matt Lindstrom-Mets- Bowmans Best
Brian Cole-Mets
Ambiorix Concecpcion-Mets
Dave Mlicki-Mets

elbert

Could you give me exact names for these cards?

Royals
Certified
Runelvys Hernandez
Chris George
Jimmy Gobble
Angel Sanchez
Odalis Perez
Angel Berroa

How much dlvd for the lot?

pm sent, sorry i missed your post, it wasnt intentional...

also, guys, i have a new post in this section with a complete list of all my autos that i just updated today!

thanks, I'm interested in these form your Twins list:
Twins
IP/TTM
Corey Koskie
Pat Neshek

Certified
Brian Duensing
Kevin Slowley

Please pm me prices, thanks!

all my twins are posted in my new auto thread, please check that list. thanks

*** PLEASE Check my auto list in my other thread before posting here as I will not be following this post anymore as im trying to consolidate all my threads into one thread, so please any inquiries about autos, please post them on my auto thread, not here. thanks***

hey my friend, i have these certified mets autos if you need them,
Paul Wilson-Mets
Jay Payton-Mets
Matt Lindstrom-Mets- Bowmans Best
Brian Cole-Mets
Ambiorix Concecpcion-Mets
Dave Mlicki-Mets

elbert

Elbert - Thanks for the list, but I do have them already

Mostly, I buy/trade when I see a card I like, even if I have the auto of that player already. I have multiples of most Dodger autos, sometimes complete career runs.

Basically, I'd need to see a list of what you had available vs trying to provide a wantlist.

See my TTM/IP thread for an example of how one might offer up their extras.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=351591

mrmopar-i dont have any pre 80s, i do have a TON of extra dodgers from my collection, can you pleas send me a list of dodgers yo need, thanks

I could use the byrnes o's auto is it ttm/ip or cert lmk and pm me a scan if you have the time

Tigers or 08 Topps, didn't realize this was as old of a thread as it is, probably have talked to you about what you have for these already but suppose doesn't hurt to again

Last edited:
ill check, sorry for not responding, this thread is almost a year old! 99.9%of my autos have been sold or are locate in my ebay store (aloha sports cards) whatever i have left is located there. thanks