Lets get off the Couch and let's trade PEOPLE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok, here's some more that I've got. If you're interested cool. If not, that's fine. If nothing here interests you, I apologize for bothering you.

2008 UD Heroes Ian Kinsler Jersey/Auto (xx/75)
2009 Topps Unique Torii Hunter GU Patch (xx/99)
2009 UD Ballpark Collection Quad Swatch Mauer, V.Martinez, K.Johijima, R.Martin (***/500)
2010 Topps Tribute Gold Victor Martinez GU Bat (xx/25)

well i didnt see anything i can use the Preston Wilson card is a sharp looking card it doesnt book due to scarcity i know its preston wilson hes not a all star caliber player but due to the fact its a Patch/Patch/Patch/Auto ilike to get something nice in return if i dont get that then im fine keeping it its a very nice looking card

yeah, you make a good point. I agree on everything that you say. He's an okay player, and it's surely a nice card. No pressure on trading it. I'll keep my eyes open for other stuff. I don't know if you've thought of this, but I can do 2 of the cards above for it too. I don't think that I could do the Ramirez Auto and the Kinsler Auto together, but some of the other combos. Even if this isn't your cup of tea, I'll just keep my eyes open. Don't even worry about responding unless it's a trade you'd be interested in ok. Thanks for the quick reply's.

- Ryan

hey there i like some of your stuff but wow pretty please check my bucket for that Luis Gonzalez auto/jersey that thing is awesome!!!