Lets get off the Couch and let's trade PEOPLE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still that Preston Wilson Auto/patch. You told me it doesn't have a BV, so I don't know how they compare in your eyes. I just picked up the Greinke in a trade and was told it BV's at $25. Let me know if we can work some kind of trade out. If not, it's cool.

Still that Preston Wilson Auto/patch. You told me it doesn't have a BV, so I don't know how they compare in your eyes. I just picked up the Greinke in a trade and was told it BV's at $25. Let me know if we can work some kind of trade out. If not, it's cool.

I cant do the wilson its a sweet card id be asking for more lmk

Hey, any interest in a David Cone Autographed Picture. It's framed and certified by Steiner Sports. I'm trying to move it. I saw a few other Mets GU that peaked my interest as well.

I would be interested in these:

2005 Donruss Prime Patches Edguardo Alfonzo
2005 Donruss Prime Patches Jay Payton
2005 Donruss Prime Patches JD Drew
2005 Donruss Prime Patches Shawn Green

Yeah, let me know if you think that's fair.

Or we can do the Greinke auto and the Cone auto'd photo for the Preston Wilson. Haha. I'm sorry if I keep bugging you about that Preston Wilson auto. I do understand it you don't want to trade it.

dont worry about it this is what its all about im glad you have a sense of humor its like everyone here is mad at the world do you have a scan of the Cone

also if you have a site with all your Autos i dont have a problem looking at them to see if I can find something for the Wilson

You've got to have humor when dealing with the hobby. No room for getting frustrated.

I do not have a scan of the Cone auto as of right now, but I can email you a picture if you'd like. It may take me a day to get it to you, but I can get that to you. (I don't know how to upload pics to posts). It's nice. It's of Cone on the Yankees and it's got the Steiner Sports hologram on the lower right hand corner.

Here's my Picasa page. It's like Photobucket, but I like it better because it's through my Gmail.

My tradelist is a bit of a hodgepoge at the moment. It's all together in one album. They are not yet in the album, but have a Sam Fuld 2008 Topps Highlights auto (and that Greinke)

PM me your email address so I can send you that pic.

Thanks

I would love to get your Josh Hamilton BTL if you still have it. Please check my tradelist in my sig to see if there is anything that we can work out...

Thanks!