Looking for Olympic and US women's soccer cards, autographs, memorabilia, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wants are not limited to cards. Also looking for things like sports illustrated, newspapers, other publications and products featuring Olympic athletes. Thanks

I have Olympic card set by GPP
th_gpp.jpg

Skating KayThomson
Long Jump Tatiana Kolpakova
Tennis Caring Bassett
Gymnastics Nadia Comaneci
Swimming Kornelia Ender
Equestrianism Melanie Smith with Calypso

I talked to my brother and he is looking to sell would want at least 20 dollars for it, is having trouble with his scanner so doesn't have a scan of it yet. do you have an email that he could contact you with?

I talked to my brother and he is looking to sell would want at least 20 dollars for it, is having trouble with his scanner so doesn't have a scan of it yet. do you have an email that he could contact you with?

If you go to my profile, you can email me from there, but if that doesn't work, I'll pm you.

I've got about 200-225 1991 US Olympic Hall of Fame cards. Cards were manufactured by Impel. I've also got some 1994 Team USA basketball cards too(about 15). PM me if interested. Can provide scans if you would like.

I have this 2012 Topps Olympics Stamp #CS-5 Paralympic Games
2011 Allen Ginter Autograph #AGA-SRI Sanya Richards
2011 Allen Ginter Mini No Number Sue Bird
2012 Goodwin Mini #54 Landon Donovan,#95 Melissa,Mikele/ Barber,63 david Robinson
2012 Goodwin Mini Lady Luck #75 Abby Wabbach,,#103 Bryan Clay,
need nice Mike Trout baseball or make buy offers
email me at [email protected]

I have this 2012 Topps Olympics Stamp #CS-5 Paralympic Games
2011 Allen Ginter Autograph #AGA-SRI Sanya Richards
2011 Allen Ginter Mini No Number Sue Bird
2012 Goodwin Mini #54 Landon Donovan,#95 Melissa,Mikele/ Barber,63 david Robinson
2012 Goodwin Mini Lady Luck #75 Abby Wabbach,,#103 Bryan Clay,
need nice Mike Trout baseball or make buy offers
email me at [email protected]

Thanks for the post, will email you.