Looking for Olympic and US women's soccer cards, autographs, memorabilia, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Recently received a signed index card from one of the greats, Bob Mathias, as well as 3 1996 Olympic coins. Keep the offers coming, post or pm, thanks

i have a complete set of 2012 topps olympic. looking for $10 for the set plus $3. shipping with delivery confirmation and tracking. send me a pm if your interested in this set, thanks

Have some autographed photos, including women's soccer and some other sports. Most are personalized. Any interest? Thanks

Have some autographed photos, including women's soccer and some other sports. Most are personalized. Any interest? Thanks

Sure, I'd be interested, especially in the women's soccer photos (even with personalization if it's glossy). Thanks for the post.

And the newest addition to my Olympic collection:
I was able to go to the Grand Prix event in Minnesota and watched Missy Franklin and Ryan Lochte compete in the prelims. Missy was very kind and signed a card for me. Unfortunately Lochte didn't sign today, but heard he was signing everything on Friday and Saturday.