Monster Week for Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbrown2626

Prospect
So My kids and I pretty much had a monster week as far as top prospects is concerned. Got 3 of BA's top 10 in the span of about 5 days.

First Gallo:

then Bryant

Then Baez

Doesnt get much better for us.

congrats..i heard baez was tough in okc and bryant was super nice. gallo is always pretty great up there in frisco

Welp, if you live near Frisco you need to go to RoughRider games. They are absolutely stacked right now with Alfaro and Mazara being added.

On Saturday was able to get 4 of the top 35 prospects in one game. THey played tulso so was able to get:

Gallo - 3 cards
Alfaro - SS ROMLB
Eddie Butler - 3 cards
Jonathan Gray - SS ROMLB

Also got Mazara and newly acquired Jake Thompson.

Welp, if you live near Frisco you need to go to RoughRider games. They are absolutely stacked right now with Alfaro and Mazara being added.

On Saturday was able to get 4 of the top 35 prospects in one game. THey played tulso so was able to get:

Gallo - 3 cards
Alfaro - SS ROMLB
Eddie Butler - 3 cards
Jonathan Gray - SS ROMLB

Also got Mazara and newly acquired Jake Thompson.

congrats!! i went Sunday. Ya, it was fun. I'll be posting later. Congrats again, Gray and Butler are super nice guys