Moving 1993 finest cards!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You don't have to worry about the Bagwell or Rodriguez. I didn't realize you have that many rummage through so I totally understand.

I have two holding for u....let me know what u have in trade for me. Best regards, David

I found these for you:

2004 topps traded alex romero T188
2011 topps joe mauer x fractor 80
2011 finest ben rever x fractor #'d 43/299 93

unfortunately that is all unless I can send you some gold cards that you may need or just want to add. I looked at bv for the Griffey and is $12.00 so I can offer to add $5.00 to the above cards and only take 1 of the 2 Griffey cards to make trade good.

You don't have to worry about the Bagwell or Rodriguez. I didn't realize you have that many rummage through so I totally understand.
Found both of them. Best regards, David
I could use any sf giants and a brett Butler. Lmk. Thanks
Did not find any Brett Butler cards....I have the Pint bowman best ref, Bonds and will Clark all-stars cards, Matt Williams and John Burkett base cards. Looking for a few refractors in trade. Best regards, David

I found these for you:

2004 topps traded alex romero T188
2011 topps joe mauer x fractor 80
2011 finest ben rever x fractor #'d 43/299 93

unfortunately that is all unless I can send you some gold cards that you may need or just want to add. I looked at bv for the Griffey and is $12.00 so I can offer to add $5.00 to the above cards and only take 1 of the 2 Griffey cards to make trade good.

Trade has been posted for the three cards and $5.00 for the two Griffey Jr.....Please confirm the trade. Best regards, David PS I have over 60 Griffey's and the title of this thread is trade in your favor!

I have all four...looking for three to four refractors for the above cards. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,i know you have a lot of trades going on this thread.but like I said before in this thread I only have 2 mauer inserts and a Santana game used for twins.i do have a 2016 topps chrome Bryce harper prizm refractor #200 I can add

David,i know you have a lot of trades going on this thread.but like I said before in this thread I only have 2 mauer inserts and a Santana game used for twins.i do have a 2016 topps chrome Bryce harper prizm refractor #200 I can add
Works for me! Okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

Works for me. Okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

Found both of them. Best regards, David

K I believe both book for $4.00 each. Here is the Twins I have to chose from. Thanks

2004 Topps Heritage Chrome Torii Hunter #THC53 /1955 (Min) BV $3.00
2006 Finest Joe Mauer #48 Green Ref /199 (Min) BV $4.00
2009 Bowman Joe Mauer #98 Orange /250 (Min) BV $4.00
2010 Topps Tribute Joe Mauer #84 T205 Blue /399 (Min) BV $4.00
2013 Bowman Chrome Joe Mauer #138 Blue Ref /250 (Min) BV $4.00
2013 Finest Joe Mauer #67 Orange Ref /99 (Min) BV $6.00
2014 Finest Joe Mauer #60 Green Ref /199 (Min) BV $5.00
2016 Bowman Platinum Miguel Sano RC #84 Purple Ref /250 (Min) BV $5.00
2016 Topps Chrome Byung-Ho Park RC #13 Sepia Ref (Min) BV $5.00
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Joe Mauer #36 Framed Purple /250 (Min) BV $3.00
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Torii Hunter #347 Mini Green /99 (Min) BV $4.00
2010 Topps Joe Mauer #PP-26 Peak Performance (Min) BV $1.50
2010 Topps Killebrew/Morneau #LL40 Legendary Lineage (Min) BV $2.00
2011 Topps Joe Mauer #WHP24 Walmart Exclusive Hanger Pack (Min) BV $5.00
2015 Opening Day Joe Mauer #68 Blue (Min) BV $2.50
2016 Gypsy Queen Joe Mauer #36 Mini (Min) BV $2.00

Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Corners, pealing, warping? Not too bad and I'd love them, creased, probably not. I could live with something presentable if normally not collectible as this is the set that fueled my love of parallels.
Pm sent....only found two...George Bell and Darren Daulton.....Looking for one twin ref in trade from any brand or year for the trade. Best regards, David

Found bonds, clark, Burkett, Matt Williams, plus the pint from the bowman best....could not find the Brett Butler.....Let me know and I'll post the trade for two or three twin refractors. Best regards, David

Thanks for digging those up for me. Post it for 3 twins refractors. Thanks