My highest priority wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Trevor..................I need these base from 2012 Topps series 1.................24, 36, 41, 50, 79, 95, 97, 175, 202, 253, 275..................Not sure who or what they are...................Would you trade these for the golds? Not looking at BV for this trade, just want to finish this set...................Thanks and LMK......................Mike

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I don't have any 2012 Topps base. (I just picked up some inserts to try to trade for the golds I want.)

Is there anything else I could offer you? I have thousands of cards for trade listed on my www page.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor..................Looking over your list, I can use this one................2004 Topps ASR-MMO Melvin Mora...............I found these if you still need them.....................'09 Heritage: 115 Wakefield / Papelbon, 216 Francona MG, 249 Lester, 310 Lowell, 332 Ortiz.....................Would those work for the GU? Thanks.....................Mike

Hey Trevor..................Looking over your list, I can use this one................2004 Topps ASR-MMO Melvin Mora...............I found these if you still need them.....................'09 Heritage: 115 Wakefield / Papelbon, 216 Francona MG, 249 Lester, 310 Lowell, 332 Ortiz.....................Would those work for the GU? Thanks.....................Mike

Thanks, Mike. Would you take the Mora GU toward the two golds?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor..................Sure, and could add in the Heritage if you need them................Post it up if you're cool with that..................Thanks..............Mike

Hey Trevor..................Sure, and could add in the Heritage if you need them................Post it up if you're cool with that..................Thanks..............Mike

Hi Mike,

Sounds great, thanks. I'm at work now, so I'll post it up after I pull out your card when I get home tonight.

Thanks very much,
Trevor

Trevor, went ahead and posted it up! Thanks for the trade! Will send out tomorrow as today is a holiday..................Thanks again!

Mike