My official Ernie Banks collection thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have seen several people do this with their player collections and i loved seeing them so much, so im making a thread that i will constantly update with new ernie banks pickups for people to enjoy. Here is my collection, i only collect banks gu, autos and vintage, i hope you enjoy. im sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

100_2655.jpg
100_2653.jpg
100_2654.jpg
100_2656.jpg
100_2649.jpg
100_2648.jpg
100_2647.jpg
100_2646.jpg
100_2645.jpg
100_2652.jpg
100_2651.jpg
100_2650.jpg
banks1.jpg
banks2.jpg
banks3.jpg
banks4.jpg
BCe3QWkKGrHqIOKpEyjCvD2BNBVVkS5Fg_12.jpg
CFUE14BmkKGrHqJhgE0fnpVpE0BNUsd2edyQ_12.jpg
CFTievEWkKGrHqMOKpYE0VbGTlnSBNUrJ94fjw_12.jpg
KGrHqQOKnME1UQLn7WBNw8LZRM_12.jpg
KGrHqZhIE1frqKyVBNZg2fZpg_12.jpg
KGrHqNjkE1I92hRnkBNbzFWIQfg_3.jpg
CDIczw2kKGrHqQOKiIE0nUwtzbfBNNgZnDu6w_12.jpg
KGrHqNi8E1N05Y9DBNdC6inGtw_12.jpg
KGrHqNjcE1JImBvokBNdCfQRqkg_12.jpg
100_2799.jpg
KGrHqNjcE1JImBvokBNdCfQRqkg_12.jpg

Last edited:
if only we could combine our collections it would be amazing.

haha true that. ive been trying hard to find some stuff to buy lately because its been a couple months since ive added anything to my collection. i found the 2 nice vintage peices at the end of the scan for only like 13 bucks combined and ive got bids on a couple things on ebay. have you added any nice new peices to your collection lately? i havnt checked it out in awhile.

Yes actually i got some today. Heroes jersey #/200 Sp legendary cuts with aramis ramirez jersey and best of all 2010 triple threads auto/bat #/9 sweet card!

Yes actually i got some today. Heroes jersey #/200 Sp legendary cuts with aramis ramirez jersey and best of all 2010 triple threads auto/bat #/9 sweet card!

nice, i havnt been able to pick up any auto in awhile because i just dont have the money but hopefully ill be able to snag some soon. the prices have dropped for his autos to.

any luck on trying to pick up his RC? i know you really want one for your collection

Last edited:
nice, i havnt been able to pick up any auto in awhile because i just dont have the money but hopefully ill be able to snag some soon. the prices have dropped for his autos to.

any luck on trying to pick up his RC? i know you really want one for your collection

No luck at all.

that stinks the are tough to get for young guys like us. im actually tossing around the idea of trading mine to get some other banks stuff and picking up another one down the road.

Yeah i just want to get one doesnt matter the condition then just upgrade later.

Very nice collection of one of the All Time Greats !
[email protected]
have idea the value of this scarce Banks;
2009 Triple Threads Blue Parallel #39 Banks 9/25 not GU
email me at the above

thank you for the kind words tom. i honestly have no idea what that one is worth though. i only deal in banks vintage, gu, and autos so im out of touch with the values of other banks cards.

new pickup added. i went a little crazy buying this week and overspent myself a little so i probably wont be picking anything new up for a little while

i know i said i was done buying for awhile but i saw a card today that i had again been looking for for awhile and threw up a low bid and won so i added another peice.