NEW BOX ADDED 1/29/19 2017 Topps Tek- Autos, serial #'d RCs, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here are some cards of interest. Have them in order of preference from top/bottom. LMK what we can work out for the Red Sox you need. (do you have any interest in Husker FB autographs?)
2017 Diamond Kings Aaron Judge RC
2018 Donruss Optic Prizm Purple Kris Bryant
2013 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Max Scherzer
2017 Diamond Kings Framed Silver Josh Donaldson
2018 Topps Silver Pack Blue Manny Machado 086/150
*2018 Diamond Kings DK Materials Walker Buehler JSY/JSY and if you find enough would be interested in this one

I would be interested in any of the Red Sox patterns, but particularly the David Price Diffractor. My tradelist is in my sig. Thanks.

Here are some cards of interest. Have them in order of preference from top/bottom. LMK what we can work out for the Red Sox you need. (do you have any interest in Husker FB autographs?)
2017 Diamond Kings Aaron Judge RC
2018 Donruss Optic Prizm Purple Kris Bryant
2013 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Max Scherzer
2017 Diamond Kings Framed Silver Josh Donaldson
2018 Topps Silver Pack Blue Manny Machado 086/150
*2018 Diamond Kings DK Materials Walker Buehler JSY/JSY and if you find enough would be interested in this one

I will pull the cards and get back to you. The Judge might be pending in another deal, so I will see what happens with that. I do not collect Husker FB autographs. Love to watch them, don't really do memorabilia though.

Lets try this.
You get:
2016 Topps High Tek Orange Magma #'d 12/25 $25
2001 Fleer Legacy Ultimate #13 #'d 016/250 $24
2017 Tek
Greg Maddux Pattern 1B #HT-GM $2.50
Greg Maddux Pattern 1B Blackout #HT-GM $3.75
Greg Maddux Pattern 3B $3
Corey Seager Pattern 1A $2.50
Coery Seager Pattern 2A $3
Corey Seager Pattern 1A Blackout $3.75
$67.50
I get:
1982 Topps #21 Bob Bonner RC / Cal Ripken RC / Jeff Schneider RC (NrMt+ 8.5) $40.00
2010 Topps Update Attax Code Cards #50 Mike Stanton $10.00
2017 Stadium Club Gold Foil #11 Harmon Killebrew $2.50
2018 Donruss Variations #155 Mike Trout $6.00
2018 Donruss Variations #242 Mike Trout Retro $6.00
$64.50
If this is workable feel free to post. Thanks!
Rick

Posted.

Don't collect FB any longer so I don't have much (if anything to offer for FB) I have some misc lower $ RCs of the Redskins and Hurricanes I could throw in. EX Sapp, Ray Lewis etc if interested.
You get:
Tom Glavine Red Orbit Diffractor #'d 05/10 ??? trade value $30-40
Greg Maddux Blue Rainbow Diffractor #HT-GM #’d 34/75 $7.50
Freddie Freeman Pattern 7A SP #HT-FF $6
$53.50

I get:
Dan O'Brien 2006 A&G autograph $30
Joe Mauer 2015 Topps Tek Circuit board $3.60
Talent Pipeline Green refractor Twins 2017 Bowman Chrome Mega box $4
Andrew Benintendi 2017 Bowman's Best refractor $10
Miguel Sano 2014 Bowman Drafy Silver Ice ??? $2
$49.60

LMK what you think Thanks!
Rick

I will for sure take the low end Skins and Canes if you want to throw them in.

Just to clarify the Glavine and Maddux cards show them in the Braves uniform right?

OK LMK
Thanks!
Rick

All cards have been pulled and are available (including the Buehler, so I would like to work out something big if possible). My preference is for the David Price Diffractor and, after that, at least one pattern per Red Sox player. Let me know what you would do for the cards I have. Thanks.

Heading to bed, conditioning practice at 6:30 am so need to get ready to call it a night. Will have something for you tomorrow.
Rick

All cards have been pulled and are available (including the Buehler, so I would like to work out something big if possible). My preference is for the David Price Diffractor and, after that, at least one pattern per Red Sox player. Let me know what you would do for the cards I have. Thanks.

Don't have the bvs for the cards I listed but here is what I have pulled from your requests. Which would you like? (I have more that I didn't list if we need more.)

David Price Green Rainbow Diffractor #'d 20/99 $5
Chris Sale Blue Rainbow Diffractor #HT-CSA #’d 32/75 $6
Henery Owens Tidal Diffractor #'d 245/250 $$2.50
Chris Sale Pattern 1B $2
Andrew Benintendi RC Pattern 1B Blackout $8
Mookie Betts Pattern 2B Blackout $6
Dustin Pedroia Pattern 3A $2.50
David Price Pattern 1B Blackout $4
David Price Pattern 2B $2.50
David Price Pattern 5B $4
Henery Owens Pattern 2B $1.50
Henery Owens Pattern 6B SP $3.25
Nomar Garciaparra Pattern 1A Blackout $3
Pedro Martinez Pattern 1B Blackout #HT-PM $3

PS
Any possible interest in this card?
2016 Topps Heritage SP #486 Runsey Castillo Black refractor #'d 39/67

Last edited:
Hello,
I can use one or both of these...

2017 Topps High Tek Blue Rainbow #HTCKL Corey Kluber (20/75) $6.00
2017 Topps High Tek Chainlink Hexagon #HTKGJ Ken Griffey Jr. $5.00

what can you use from me?