NEW BOX ADDED 1/29/19 2017 Topps Tek- Autos, serial #'d RCs, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I guess that "TC" might be an interesting addition to my Twins auto collection. What is its value?

These are the 2018 Finest Ripken inserts that I already have - Finest Careers #FC-CR1, #FC-CR-5, #FC-CR6, #FC-CR7, FC-CR8 - would need any others.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums
I have a twins mascot auto from topps opening day plus I pulled a ripken insert from 2018 topps finest if interested

The TC auto is 25.00. Not sure which Ripken I have will let you know later when i get the chance to look

I already have the Ripken Chrome and didn't see much for PC items. Would consider any of the following for trade bait.
2015 Panini Contenders #23 Aaron Judge
2017 Topps Allen & Ginter #172 Aaron Judge
2018 Topps #276 Ozzie Albies
2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out #CMT164 Derek Jeter

And if to want to do something larger this one
2017 Topps Gallery Sean Newcomb AU #28

I can use those Kluber's. I do have an '18 Stadium Club Chrome Ripken if you need it.

What I have books at $32 (plus $8 for the Newcomb). Any idea of the value of the Kluber's? Whatever is relatively even is fine with me, but I do want to double-check when I get home to make sure I have everything listed.

Here is what I have.
Corey Kluber Blue Rainbow Diffractor #'d 20/75 $4.50
Corey Kluber Pattern 1B $1.50
Corey Kluber Pattern 2B (2) $2 each
Corey Kluber Pattern 4B #HT-CKL (2) $2.25 each
Make me an offer.
Also have this one if it helps out any
2016 Topps Museum Corey Kluber #51

What I have books at $32 (plus $8 for the Newcomb). Any idea of the value of the Kluber's? Whatever is relatively even is fine with me, but I do want to double-check when I get home to make sure I have everything listed.

I don't need the dupes, so it totals out to $14.25 including the Museum. The Judge A&G and the Albies are $14; does that work for you? Again, I want to verify that I still have them just to make sure.

After going through your site any interest in trading the Ale RodriGuez and Vince Carter Posters? Also interested in the Rollie Fingers photo.

Found the posters. Cant locate the box I've stored the Rollie Fingers auto 8x10. The posters could be a nightmare to mail. Not sure how/how much it would cost to send.

After going through your site any interest in trading the Ale RodriGuez and Vince Carter Posters? Also interested in the Rollie Fingers photo.

I'm going to assume that these may be somewhat rare? They were given to school cafeterias to hang in the lunk room and I know that until I asked to have a couple of them saved for me they were just thrown away, which probably happened to 99% of them. I have searched both eBay and the ww web and can only find 1 example of the Arod and nothing for carter. This is the closest thing I can come with on eBay for Carter.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tracy-McGr...343975?hash=item48b01d1fa7:g:c~gAAOSwK~RaRtws

Here is what the Arod looks like.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/carrie-underwood-a-rod-vinyl-got-milk-banner

I was more interested in the Vince Carter just because that is my son's favorite basketball player and I thought the Arod would be a cool add on. I could understand where there might be an issue with mailing, not sure if they would fit in a tube or not. I'm not sure what the value is so would hate to cheat you out of anything money wise. I am still interested in the Fingers auto if nothing else, would go good with the other autos in the mancave. Let me know if we could do anything for the posters and am not opposed to adding something for a deal.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums

I will continue to search for the Fingers auto Rounded up a couple of cardboard tubes that work to mail the posters Would $15 trade value for each be reasonable?

PS
Would your son be interested in this card? 1999 Upper Deck Encore RC #146 Vince Carter

Last edited: