New & Improved ULTIMATE METS WANTLIST 1962-2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike I have the 2012 Topps Opening Day #175 (Jason Bay) for you. I will send it your way. You can knock one more off your list. Good luck on finishing it.

So far on COMC I have picked up this for ya

2005 Topps Prisitine Legends Ron Darling #113 (1795/1999)

and I am working on more. It will probably be a week or so before I order to get them shipped to me and then who knows how long shipping will take. I'll then just send whatever I find out to ya and you can send whatever you think is fair in return! Just looking to help reduce your list!

Ryan

So far on COMC I have picked up this for ya

2005 Topps Prisitine Legends Ron Darling #113 (1795/1999)

and I am working on more. It will probably be a week or so before I order to get them shipped to me and then who knows how long shipping will take. I'll then just send whatever I find out to ya and you can send whatever you think is fair in return! Just looking to help reduce your list!

Ryan
Cool Ryan. I appreciate the help. I put an asterisk next to that one to remind me it is incoming. LMK if you happen to find any more!
bonzo: I have this one:

2009 TOPPS TRIBUTE- 64
I can use 2012 Bowman International 57 Allen Craig. Want to do another PWE trade? Thanks.

Tom

Tom, just traded the Craig to someone else...sorry. Something else I can get you?

Thanks Guys!!!! Mike

How about your Gold Framed Gypsy Queen 197 Freese? LMK.

Thanks.

Tom

Cool Ryan. I appreciate the help. I put an asterisk next to that one to remind me it is incoming. LMK if you happen to find any more!

Tom, just traded the Craig to someone else...sorry. Something else I can get you?

Thanks Guys!!!! Mike

Tom, Can that Tribute go PWE or is it the thicker version? I hate having to pay a bubble mailer $1.95 to do this trade. I am concerned about the framed Freese too. Any ideas? Mike

Mike,

Check off these as well:
2007 Sweet Spot Pedro Martinez #81 (170/850)
2007 Sweet Spot Tom Glavine #95 (359/850)

Mike,

Check off these as well:
2007 Sweet Spot Pedro Martinez #81 (170/850)
2007 Sweet Spot Tom Glavine #95 (359/850)
Holy Schamoligans!!!
If we keep going at this rate, we will have these knocked out by 2013! Thank you Ryan!!

Edit- Ryan, looking through your wantlist I can use some help. I have Bowman Draft Chrome Prospects (BDPP prefix)- 3 12 25 30 104. Can you use these. Also, you have Bowman Draft RC listed...do you mean Bowman Chrome Prospects (BCP prefix...no D for draft)? LMK as I may have some of those...

Last edited:
Holy Schamoligans!!!
If we keep going at this rate, we will have these knocked out by 2013! Thank you Ryan!!

Edit- Ryan, looking through your wantlist I can use some help. I have Bowman Draft Chrome Prospects (BDPP prefix)- 3 12 25 30 104. Can you use these. Also, you have Bowman Draft RC listed...do you mean Bowman Chrome Prospects (BCP prefix...no D for draft)? LMK as I may have some of those...

The Chrome RC cards I have listed are from 2011 Bowman Draft but they do not have any prefix. They are just the chrome RC logo cards with numbers 1-110.

They are these: http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards,=2011+bowman+chrome+draft+rc

And of those Chrome Draft Prospects you listed I can use these:
3, 25

The Chrome RC cards I have listed are from 2011 Bowman Draft but they do not have any prefix. They are just the chrome RC logo cards with numbers 1-110.

They are these: http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards,=2011+bowman+chrome+draft+rc

And of those Chrome Draft Prospects you listed I can use these:
3, 25

Ryan, Was I looking at the wrong wantlist or was your list not up-to-date? just asking as I get totally confused with all these Bowman subsets. Thanks, I'll take a look at your Bowman RC list tonight when I get home and see what I have. Is that one up-to-date? Thanks for all the help. Mike

Ryan, Was I looking at the wrong wantlist or was your list not up-to-date? just asking as I get totally confused with all these Bowman subsets. Thanks, I'll take a look at your Bowman RC list tonight when I get home and see what I have. Is that one up-to-date? Thanks for all the help. Mike

I'm not sure which was the case. My most updated needs list is on my Bench User Page and I believe it is 100% up to date.

And I also picked up these:

1995 Emotion Edgardo Alfonzo #157
1995 Emotion Bobby Bonilla #158
1995 Emotion Rico Brogna #159
1995 Emotion Bret Saberhagen #162

I'm not sure which was the case. My most updated needs list is on my Bench User Page and I believe it is 100% up to date.

And I also picked up these:

1995 Emotion Edgardo Alfonzo #157
1995 Emotion Bobby Bonilla #158
1995 Emotion Rico Brogna #159
1995 Emotion Bret Saberhagen #162

Simply AWESOME Ryan!
I think I found my confusion. I think I associate the word "Draft" with the BDP'S, BDPP'S, BCDP'S & BDPP'S.
Let's see if this is what you are looking for:
2011 Bowman Draft
Chrome RC I have-
34 forsythe, 65 lynn, 88 vizcaino, 102 weiland, 108 goldschmidt

Chrome Prospects
3 barfield, 6 carter, 18 bortnick, 34 paulsen, 57 castillo, 82 profar, 90 chambers, 97 cabrera

2011 Bowman Base
29 bay, 66, 98, 136,170, 178, 195, 204, 212
2011 Bowman Chrome
Chris Johnson #20, Carlos Lee #29, Tommy Shirley #BCP150
2011 Allen & Ginter- Michael Bourn #22

LMK if these are what your looking for. If so, post a trade for now and I can send these. I'll go through and see if I have any more Astros patrallel prospects. I think you cleaned me out a month or 2 ago... I appreciate the help. Mike

Simply AWESOME Ryan!
I think I found my confusion. I think I associate the word "Draft" with the BDP'S, BDPP'S, BCDP'S & BDPP'S.
Let's see if this is what you are looking for:
2011 Bowman Draft
Chrome RC I have-
34 forsythe, 65 lynn, 88 vizcaino, 102 weiland, 108 goldschmidt

Chrome Prospects
3 barfield, 6 carter, 18 bortnick, 34 paulsen, 57 castillo, 82 profar, 90 chambers, 97 cabrera

2011 Bowman Base
29 bay, 66, 98, 136,170, 178, 195, 204, 212
2011 Bowman Chrome
Chris Johnson #20, Carlos Lee #29, Tommy Shirley #BCP150
2011 Allen & Ginter- Michael Bourn #22

LMK if these are what your looking for. If so, post a trade for now and I can send these. I'll go through and see if I have any more Astros patrallel prospects. I think you cleaned me out a month or 2 ago... I appreciate the help. Mike

You're close here. Everything is right but the "Chrome Prospects". I am looking for the 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects (these are the BDPPs seen here: http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Baseball,sl,=2011+bowman+chrome+draft+prospects)

----
Edit:

Also I picked this up and it should be the last one before placing my order to ship:

2004 E-X Kaz Matsui ROO RC #44 (361/500)

Last edited: