New member checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cubs4Life

Bench Warmer
Hi,

I'm Rob and I live on the North side of Chicago. I've been a Cubs fan since I was seven years old, when Jack Brickhouse became the grandfather I never had. I loved Harry Caray, too, but Jack was the one who introduced me to the Cubs. For better and for worse.

I collect Cubs stuff, and I acquire other things along the way, but I don't become attached to any of it. If you have some Cubs stuff you don't want, chances are pretty good I can find something you might want. Let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Rob

Rob
you are a brother from a nother mother ! Welcome to the Bench. I have roughly 60,000 Cubs cards and counting. I am trying to make a box of tradables but I have trouble as I aM attached to them all... I do have a few things we can talk about. I just found a massive amount of 1974's so if there are any Cubbies from 74 you need let me know..I think I have 30 of the Ron Santo Traded card from 74 to the ugh .hmmmm ( family site g rated) guys from the south side......

Welcome to 'The Bench' from someone who was born and raised in Lombard.
I remember Jack Brickhouse well. Saw him once on the Gateway Arch.
Lots of Cub fans on the board.

Rich

Casual collector from Northern California looking to switch over my collection to football. Have lots of baseball and basketball to make it happen. Glad to be here!