New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesome, i always order from suppliers/shops on the east coast and it takes forever to get stuff. Will gladly order from someone in my region. Thanks !

Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand Item #UPSS
$0.75 Pack of 100 ***need 2 packs***

3x4 Toploaders BCW/CBG Brand Item #BCWTL
$1.25 Pack of 25 ***need 8 packs ***

BCW Brand Team Bags Item #TB
$1.50 Pack of 100

can you please lmk how much it would be to ship to 08096 NJ thanks, Bill

Hi Colin-I need

A pack of ultra pro real thick top loaders (75 point), 28 mini snaps and 6 thick card mini snaps. Send me my total via pm. Thanks again, Pete.

Last edited:
thanks for asking
the total for 4 ticket snaps delivered would be $7.00
pm with your decision and we can give you our payment addresses
colin
nwcardsupplies

how much are each of these items and what would the totat be with shipping to Arizona 85027?

1 case (2000) card savers 1
25 of the 3000 ct Super Shoe boxes
25 of the 5000 ct Super monster storage boxes
25 of the Super Vault box for graded cards

thanks for your time.

Hi there.
I need two PC8 SnapTite ticket holders and three MH2 (ProMold) magnetic card holders. Shipping to 97504. Thanks!

Hey man, I need a box of 15 card binder pages. Email me the payment info please. Zip code is 97375

Thanks a bundle.

How much is the best you can do on:
Box (40 packs) of Top Loaders
10 3-Row Showbox's
2 Packs of Team Bags

to 20769

I could use a couple 800 count boxes and some toploaders. Shoot me a PM on how much that would cost me. With shipping to 76137 btw.

cubsfan alittle more specific on the number of toploader would be helpdful,
1 pack of 25 or a case of 40 packs?
and i assume a couple of 800ct boxes is 2?

thanks nwcardsupplies

cubsfan alittle more specific on the number of toploader would be helpdful,
1 pack of 25 or a case of 40 packs?
and i assume a couple of 800ct boxes is 2?

thanks nwcardsupplies
Right now I just need around 25 for trades. A price with the top loaders and 2 800ct as well as a price with 4 800ct boxes would be great.

Hi Colin, do you have thick top loaders that hold 120-point cards? I think you sent me a few of these last time we traded. I need about 10 of them now (for real thick patch cards that don't quite fit in the 100-point top loaders).

LMK if we can work a trade and I'll pull some cards for you. Thanks, Rob.

Yes, we have them in stock. They cost $ 3.50 per page plus shipping. Sorry, we are not interested in trading supplies. We need you to supply a zip code to figure the shipping cost.

Thank you
NW Cardsupplies

Can you lmk a price dlvd to zip code 72543 on these items?

One screw thick card screwdowns item #1TSD (want a box of 50 if these will hold like diamond kings gu cards)

800 ct. storage boxes (want 40)
900 ct. storage boxes (want 10)

Thanks,
dennis
________
ONE VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Last edited: