New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hi dennis
the tsd are only 55pt thick the DK gu need more like a 100pt thick magnetic or 1 screw.
i can do a drop ship on a full bundle of 50 boxes fairly reasonable from my supplier on the east coast, if you like i can get a quote for you on a bundle of 800?
let me know on the screwdowns and if you still want a price for the 900 boxes
colin

Bubble Mailers

Would like a quote on shipping

(25) ..6x10 Bubble Mailers Item #BM610

Zip...75969.

Thanks

Dale

I may have typed that wrong as i need a box and not a case of them. Lmk on a box of the 100pt.one screw real thick screwdowns (item #1RTSD i believe), 40 of the 800ct storage boxes and 10 of the 900ct. storage boxes to zip code 72543.

Thanks,
Dennis
________
WEED VAPORIZERS

Last edited:
Just to let you know, the first link I clicked on to view (the first result in the top loaders section) gets a "not found". In fact, just randomly clicking some of the others in that page gets other problems, such as windows needing to find the software to view the other links.

Anyway, I'd consider shopping there but when there are immediately problems doing something as simple as viewing the product you are considering, it sort of drives me away. Just some constructive criticism, I hope you don't mind.

thanks for the input, we will try and look into the missing photos,
the descriptions are all there and pretty acurate. along with the pricing,

sometimes yahoo has problems with the server and it affects sites.

hopefully you will give us a try

colin
nwcardsupplies/sportstech

hi jerry
long time no see
well we have the 2 row and 3 row shoe boxes and the 4 and 5 row boxes that all will holder toploaders
check out our site for the pricing and let me know if you want a quote on some
colin

hi jerry
long time no see
well we have the 2 row and 3 row shoe boxes and the 4 and 5 row boxes that all will holder toploaders
check out our site for the pricing and let me know if you want a quote on some
colin

Hi Colin, yeah it's been awhile, go Seahawks!!

How many of the two row shoe box can I get delieverd for $10

lmk
Jerry

hey jerry
look like i can get you 2 of the 2 row 1600ct shoeboxes for $10 delivered
let me know
colin

Colin, I managed to squeeze another $10 out of the wifey, send me how-ever many of the 2 row 1600 ct, 3 I guess, and as many of the Item #BCWTL top loaders plus tax and shipping to round out to $20. I paypal'd the money.
tks
Jerry

hey jerry
got it packed this morning, 3 2 row boxes and 4 packs of cbg toploaders
will ship out saturday
thanks again
colin

Colin, what kind of deals do you have on 100pt and 125pt toploaders? Looks like one of yours on your site says you are out of stock I just realized tonight that I am out, and need some. LMK, thanks!

hi premium1981
yes we are out of the cbg brand 2.5mm toploaders but we do have the ultra pro 100pt (2.5mm) in stock,
let us know what items and quantity your looking for and your zipcode and we can pm you a quote
thanks colin

hi premium1981
yes we are out of the cbg brand 2.5mm toploaders but we do have the ultra pro 100pt (2.5mm) in stock,
let us know what items and quantity your looking for and your zipcode and we can pm you a quote
thanks colin

How about the following shipped to 28715. LMK, thanks!

1 pack of 100pt Ultra Pro (25 total)
3 packs of 120pt 3.5mm BCW (30 total)
2 packs of 5mm super thick BCW (10 total)

Hi Colin, I'm looking to get some screwdowns with recessed area or a "frame" like this:
koufaxref.jpg
I'll also need them of varying thickness for regular cards and GU cards. If you can, plmk in which sizes they come and how many come in a box. Thanks!

Hi Colin

I need a total on these:

Econosafe Mini Snaps x32
Promold Mini Snaps for thick cards x3
Promold Mini Snaps for real thick cards x4

Thanks, Pete

Last edited: